• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckyCaliMonkGabe

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments, Blood Bath Case problem

Total Posts: 449

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

I am in the Frigidarium, and I lit up the three intact pillars which cast shadows on the floor. After this I wasn’t able to get any further, so I looked at several walkthroughs which indicated I must activate Holmes’s “imagination” to see the fourth pillar as if it were “reconstructed”. However, no matter where I stand, move, or look at the collapsed pillar while using “imagination”, I never see it “reconstructed”, so I can’t progress. In fact, the “imagination” icon never even appears like it has in other areas of the game when it becomes usable. And it doesn’t seem to matter if the game is being played in 1st or 3rd person perspective.

A couple people on different forums have mentioned they had this issue also, and once they reloaded the last saved game and tried again, the problem resolved itself. This has not worked for me.

All I can figure is that I must have missed some trigger earlier in the case. Has anyone had the same roadblock? Is this a bug?

EDIT: Never mind….it’s not a bug. I had missed picking up an item earlier in the case.

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top