• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Ecco the Dolphin

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

Hi,

Remembering Ecco the Dolphin good old gem. Pure Adventure and fun story driven game. Hope any new version is planned for PC and newer consoles….........

Total Posts: 5814

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Ecco the Dolphin is an action/dolphin simulator game usman which you may get better response for/about if you post in the General thread.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

The original dev team of Ecco did have a Kickstarter for a sequal or something way back, but that one failed pretty miserably. I don’t think I’ve heard anything about them since, despite they did have some other plans for it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/annunziata/the-next-ecco-the-dolphin-adventure-game/description

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

Its Action driven Adventure game and yes the kick starter was failed because the goal amount was way too high I think above US $ 650000

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I recommend playing the 3D remaster that is available on the 3DS. Quality port.

Also the indie Aquaria

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

tomimt - 16 March 2015 11:45 AM

The original dev team of Ecco did have a Kickstarter for a sequal or something way back, but that one failed pretty miserably. I don’t think I’ve heard anything about them since, despite they did have some other plans for it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/annunziata/the-next-ecco-the-dolphin-adventure-game/description

There were plans after the KS to do a “Small Blue” (as opposed to “Big Blue” game that the KS was for) to gather funds and interest for Big Blue. But there has not been an update in so long, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s all been given up on. (Edit: Actually, maybe not. Ed Annunziata is still active on the Big Blue forum and three months ago he said in response to a question: “No solid announcements yet but eventually there will be!”)

I loved Ecco the Dolphin when I was a kid, even though I never got very far in it. The mood was amazing. I played it with my brother and dad Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top