• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Black Sails (incoming English version)

Total Posts: 22

Joined 2013-07-02

PM

I recently emailed Deck13 asking why the hell they aren’t releasing an English voiced version of what looks like a pretty good adventure.
I was thinking NOW is a good time to be releasing a quality title.
I just started playing it with the english subs patch,but it’s not the same as having English voices.
Anyway they emailed me back saying they are in the process of putting together a full English version with other localizations included and it should be releasing later in the year(on steam i think).

Good news Smile

EDIT:
You guys probably knew this already Smile

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Good news always bears repeating.  Grin I’m looking forward to the English voices.

Total Posts: 81

Joined 2013-09-05

PM

Black Sails released today on Steam, for an unbelievable price. I figure it must be a pretty short game:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/373240/

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Nice. Wishlisted.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

the game is not just short, its too small; you play from start in one small area (two decks with something like 7-8 rooms), two playable characters, for the same area, but at different time.

but that is all alright, the game is nice, nothing compared to Haunted tho, but gotta watch out for it has the most terrible thing you can encounter at an AG with hotspot revealer; there are some which are not indicated, and they are of most importance; this bug is at chapter 3 or Anna the 2nd time!, and what is even worse, that one of them is the size of a pixel (literally), and here i am for as long as i can remember, encountering a ‘literal pixel hunting’ situation.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top