• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

and that is one of the non-privileges of a friend ship, your friend knows you wouldnt mind if he didnt let you win so he kinda lean onto you

cheers diego, i only noticed that my captions were del by mistake, i havent noticed until now they are not there anymore. Foot in mouth

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie - 11 April 2016 06:05 AM

cheers diego, i only noticed that my captions were del by mistake, i havent noticed until now they are not there anymore. Foot in mouth

I thought I had gone mad, because I could have swore I saw other captions from you, and some good one!!! Thumbs Up Can you bring them back, and we’ll give you the prize retroactively? Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Hehe, that “How to tame a wild animal” vid is hilarious. Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks diego for hosting this round & for the interesting prizes!  Thumbs Up  I also enjoyed very much all of the humorous contributions!  Laughing

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

We haven’t had one of these for a while so welcome to Caption Contest #51: October 2016 New Releases.  Put your own interpretation on the following scenarios from & post captions for The Silver Case, Oz Orwell and the Exorcist, Loading Human: Chapter 1 & Rusty Lake: Roots.

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

“Honey, does this blouse make me look fat?!”
Him: Pulls an imaginary gun.

Nobody knows that Frank has a hole in his right pocket.

Roses are red
Racism I disprove
Tetsu. Kamui`s gonna make a move…

It`s a small apartment but sure it`s colorful!

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

To get the obvious one out of the way

Him: Pull my finger
Her: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

...he’s going to jump off that there platform to his death 50 stories below…

Poker night was going to be a disaster. Nobody thought to bring playing cards and chips…

Him: “Stay back! This is where Kamui landed…”

“No, Lassie, Timmy is NOT stuck in the well…”

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Frankly, my dear, I don’t have a gun.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

chrissie - 25 October 2016 08:43 AM

Woman: NO! I don’t care how much you loved playing The Bum - I WILL NOT TALK TO A SOCK!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

This is what happens when you can’t decide between a “Poker” and a “Red hands” night.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Somehow, she had the impression that the attendees of her “Imaginary Piano Lessons with Martha” nights were not taking it as seriously as she’d hoped.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It was an uncomfortable moment when the dog farted during the TV interview with the farmer.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

chrissie - 25 October 2016 08:43 AM

Nah! Just relax as she’s waiting for a few more captions!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top