• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04AnimeAdamCaliMonkCharophyceanchrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

When Instagram went out of fashion, people started to apply real-life “filters” on themselves…

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 21 November 2015 05:49 PM

Dr Frankenstein denies fervently to the authorities that he’s working on more monsters while his new, very young & excitable creation tries hard to behave itself disguised as a cactus plant.

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Old scientist: “I’m sorry young man! I still find that feathery…thing you have for the cover of your penis, entirely ridiculous.”

The young fellow was very disappointed. He came all the way down from his village to participate in the traditional prisoners stoning, when he learned by the guard that hanging, decapitating and throwing-in-the-well went far more popular these days.

Prisoner: “You are sentenced to crucifixion?? You lucky bastards!!!”

Holmes was a master of the fighting arts, all right, but giving him the ability to fly and lift trees with one hand a la Superman was a little bit too OP.

It is said that when his body was discovered, in the laptop screen there was a facebook message from his girlfriend saying “Just wait for a little bit sweetie. I need to put on some make up and change my clothes!!”

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Alright son, posting in the wrong thread is the worst crime on this forum and now you have to choose: You wanna be decapitated by Jackal or thrown in the well by TimovieMan ?!

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Executioner: You see, us executioners are a bit like taxmen, sir, everyone hates us, but we’re just doin’ our job, ‘aren’t we, sir?
Man: My heart bleeds for you.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Scientist: Igor, pull the second lever, and bring me the red jar!
Man: Yes, Sir, but can you please stop calling me Igor?! My name is Thomas.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Uncle Fester seemed to be enjoying his new job.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Very proud Houdini Senior (to an audience of death-row prisoners): “My son, after demonstrating to you how to avoid a beheading & a hanging will now present his trick on how to extricate yourself, while your hands are tied, from dangling upside-down in a well full of water with a resident man-eating crocodile.”

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sefir - 24 November 2015 04:11 AM

Old scientist: “I’m sorry young man! I still find that feathery…thing you have for the cover of your penis, entirely ridiculous.”

Oh!.... I never noticed the feather .... well…um…I don’t think I want to play this sort of game with feathers .... there....  Laughing

BTW That’s not a caption entry from me just a comment!  Laughing

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

For the new Sherlock Holmes game, Frogwares promised a branching storyline.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

- And then you die?!
- You jump in the corner first.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Guard: What’s that boy? Is Lassie in the well?

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 26 November 2015 05:57 PM

Guard: What’s that boy? Is Lassie in the well?

LOL! Thumbs Up

chrissie - 26 November 2015 01:16 PM

Oh!.... I never noticed the feather .... well…um…I don’t think I want to play this sort of game with feathers .... there....  Laughing

BTW That’s not a caption entry from me just a comment!  Laughing

In that vein:

Scientist to assistant: “Ah, good that you’re here, could you check if… WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH TINKERBELL????”

Chuck Norris has the roundhouse kick - Sherlock Holmes has the roundtree kick.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Continuing to lower the vein:

Dr Frankenstein to job applicant: “Well, I can clearly see that you completely misunderstood my ad in the Special Gardening Edition of Monster News Weekly asking for someone who could tickle a fan….never mind, you’re hired if you want to start by trying to calm that cactus down….”

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Oh my God….
I started a dirty avalanche.
And I love it! Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top