• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiertrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

^ That’s the one! Grin (I knew I missed the most obvious one)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

But then, surely:

Matt Clark, announcing the release of Bracken Tor.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

How about turning this up to eleven? Grin

Tim Schafer, announcing the release of Broken Age Act 2.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 30 September 2014 12:37 PM

OK:

Roberta Williams, announcing… no, wait:

Ken Williams, announcing his return from retirement.

Total Posts: 2989

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Let me contribute to (almost) the same theme then…

Iznogood - 29 September 2014 06:54 AM

Intense Degree anouncing the results of Caption Contest #39

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

TimovieMan - 30 September 2014 12:37 PM

It seem like there is an almost endless list of games we are waiting for Smile

But now for something completely different:

Everybody said Harrison Ford was getting too old for a new Indiana Jones movie, but a real actor is never too old!

Kate: Don’t say I didn’t warn you Oscar… but noooo you just had to say “not all departure conditions have been fulfilled” one more time!

Global warming my ass… How the hell did Hans talk me into this:
“But Kate… a large train is far too energy inefficient for transporting just one person… trust me Youki power is the power source of the future!”
I could have been sitting in that large luxurious and WARM train, but nooo here I am in the middle of Siberia… in -50 degree temperatures… with a blizzard approaching… in a modified handcar with no heating and no shelter from the elements!

What’s the matter darling?!?
You did say you wanted a threesome with one of my friends!

The newest victim of Anthony Weiner’s habit of sending… eh… unusual selfies to young girls.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 2989

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Iznogood - 30 September 2014 04:17 PM

“Bad panther!! Let me sleep!! No, I’m not going to feed you any more today, no matter how long you are going to stand there. You will eat the arm tomorrow!”

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Despite being a man of few words he never failed to point someone in the right direction.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Kate didn’t want to be ungrateful but the gift of an unwrappable kissogram on her birthday was not her scene…......... she eventually donated him to Oxfam.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Woman meeting date: “Wanna play peek-a-boo?” (it was the only thing she could think of to avoid looking at his holiday snaps)

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

“Oh sh**! I don’t think that’s my poodle”

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Fans of the original weren’t impressed that The Beastmaster remake took a more sensual & less muscular approach.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Despite travelling at the frustratingly low speed of 5MPH Kate was very grateful that the youki was far bigger than a hamster.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Ladyhawke II - Staying Alive

By day Isabeau becomes a gazelle, and by night Navarre becomes a panther. Neither has any memory of their half-life in animal form. Only at dusk of each day can they see each other in human form for one fleeting moment, but they can never touch!

This is however nothing compared to that brief terrifying moment each day at dawn, when they can see each other in their animal form and neither has any memory of their half-life as humans…

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It was inevitable:

Iznogood, announcing the Caption Contest #44 results.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top