• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

chrissie - 18 August 2014 02:18 PM

Well since you’ve already given away your Choco Kebab you’re no longer worth bribing

Did you notice I had two Choco Kebabs??? Wink

But I’m keeping mine.  Naughty

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks for the chocolate fix, Timo!

Chrissie,
Maybe that dinosaur cake has a nice chocolate center.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Lady Kestrel - 18 August 2014 06:10 PM

Chrissie,
Maybe that dinosaur cake has a nice chocolate center.

Ooh! I think it has Lady Kestrel - it’s heaven! - can you die from chocolate overdose? - who cares! Tim - I don’t think I need to pester you anymore about that Choco Kebab…......

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Ladies and Gentlemen sharpen your wit and your pencils because it is now time for:

Caption Contest #44: Benoît Sokal special

To celebrate the Community Playthrough of Syberia the screenshot are all from games made by Sokal, respectively Amerzone, Syberia, Syberia 2, Paradise and Sinking Island. 

Have fun and give us some witty captions!

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 2986

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Iznogood - 29 September 2014 06:54 AM

After Caption Contest #5 and all the nonsense Oscar said back then, Kate decided to take matters into her own hands. Literally.

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Why does that stupid Hampster Dance song keep running through my head?

Do you have to purr so loud?  I’m trying to sleep!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

I wonder what a vampire would do a right now.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Rockstar Games have outdone all their previous controversies when this screenshot released of one of the interrogation scenes in their L.A. Noire prequel “Auschwitz Noire”.

Kate: “The safety word is ‘banana’.

Had Kate known that the Youki were prehistoric sloths, she would’ve picked a faster means of transportation…

Ann Smith (startled awake): “Holy crap, that cat’s breath could wake the dead!”

When Leonard Shelby relentlessly kept trying to convince her that it was his house because a Polaroid in his pocket said so, she ultimately broke down in tears…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Benoit Sokal, finally announcing the release of Aquarica.

or

Keith Arem, announcing Toonstruck 2.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Doing all she could, the panther was never going to turn into a prince.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Height, weight, eye color, interests… and one thing she forgot to ask was his age.

Total Posts: 2986

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

If the poor Yuki knew that it would be used to run in a giant hamster wheel for the entire Syberia, it would have prefered to remain in the wooden box with the 2 brothers, thank you very much!!

After losing Baloo and Mowglie, Bagheera pursued his career in adventure gaming roles.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

“No way Oscar. You can have your hands back AFTER you promise NEVER to do that again.”

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Let me steal diego’s idea:

Jonathan Boakes, announcing the release of The Last Crown.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top