• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I have no idea what you’re talking about, Sefir.  This is a very obscure screenshot from a little-known game.  Cool

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

You could have at least picked the psychiatrickerist instead. Then it’d been a couple of weeks since we’ve last seen him.
This guy we met just a few days ago… Tongue

No idea what game it is, though. Wait, what?

Just kidding, it’s Discworld, of course!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

TimovieMan - 15 December 2014 04:23 PM

You could have at least picked the psychiatrickerist instead. Then it’d been a couple of weeks since we’ve last seen him.
This guy we met just a few days ago… Tongue

No idea what game it is, though. Wait, what?

Just kidding, it’s Discworld, of course!

Heh.  It is a bit hard to see white on white, Timo.  It’s your turn, of course. Smile

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

OK, next:

Click the image for a larger version.
And we’re only looking for the part that’s emphasised in red, of course.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Tim, I think that I saw this clock in The Last Express?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

You think correct. Wink

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Coffee?

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Morning coffee only 1 euro! Smile

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Ok…in red frame only!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Runaway 3!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Now you’re talking!Your ball. Smile

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Next: This is what “smart phones” used to be:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Goin’ Downtown?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Over to you…

You can be the one the right, OK?

Crazy

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

EDIT:Yes, it’s fine by me,Diego!
Next…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top