• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady KestrelluckyloserTheTMD

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Difficulty resetting email

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2009-06-23

PM

Hi guys, its been a while.

I haven’t logged on in a while (indeed I had an account many years before this one) but I’m having trouble updating my email to a more up-to-date one. I get the message “The following errors were encountered + This form has expired. Please refresh and try again - Return to Previous Page”.

Any help would be appreciated as I no longer use the old email that was previously on here.

Joined 2009-06-23

PM

I see this forum is as useless and as unhelpful as it always was. I wonder what the point of returning was.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

I wonder that too. Were you asking for help or demanding it instantly?

The person responsible for such things is away this week. No doubt your attitude will be a big motivator once he’s back.

Joined 2009-06-23

PM

Jackal - 17 November 2014 08:38 PM

I wonder that too. Were you asking for help or demanding it instantly?

The person responsible for such things is away this week. No doubt your attitude will be a big motivator once he’s back.

My “attitude” is perfectly reasonable. I’ve been a member of this forum previously and am not a ‘spammer’ as many of you would no doubt tend to think.

On top of that, the fact I cannot change any of my settings is a pretty big problem wouldn’t you say; my username, my profile, my password, my email etc etc ad infinitum? I’m not being this way for the sake of it, only that I feel the need to differentiate myself from the spammers that I remember frequented the forum.

Besides which I think 24 hours is perfectly reasonable amount of time to wait for a response for a technical issue such as mine is it not? The fact that I was not informed that the person that could sort the issue out was not available, is hardly my fault now is it?

Joined 2009-06-23

PM

Anyway, I’m sorry about that <3.

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

Your post sounds super entitled for something that is provided to you entirely for free. You are not a entitled customer but a community member, so it would be nice if you at least showed a little patience and respect for the people who run this site and the forums free of charge. If you think the forum is useless and unhelpful you can leave any time.

Anyway, I just got back and will look into this when I can.

Retired AG founder

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2004-08-07

PM

I have the same issue with logging in sometimes, and am currently having the issue with updating my profile

Faith Tongue

Total Posts: 244

Joined 2011-02-27

PM

GirlbrushThreepWood: can you send me a PM and I’ll update it for you in the meantime.

We either need to have a bunch of fixes for this forum or get the money together to move to a better platform. Apologies for having several things here broken for a while now, my time has been consumed by another project (this will become clear soon). I hope to be able to give more attention to these forum issues but for now, as a quick bandaid, let me just help you change it manually.

Retired AG founder

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top