• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

MS have stated their E3 conference will last 90 minutes.

Come on Rare! Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

What Remains of Edith Finch (PS4)

The Finch family house, by the way, is crazy. The family has been living here for the last 100 years and each generation adds on to it. By the time Edith arrives the house is an enormous artefact influenced by a range of eccentric, stubborn folks.
At E3 this year we’ll be demoing the beginning of the game and our first story. Today we’re releasing our first screenshots along with a new trailer.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 25 May 2015 10:38 AM

The Finch family house, by the way, is crazy. The family has been living here for the last 100 years and each generation adds on to it. By the time Edith arrives the house is an enormous artefact influenced by a range of eccentric, stubborn folks.
At E3 this year we’ll be demoing the beginning of the game and our first story. Today we’re releasing our first screenshots along with a new trailer.

Game looks cool. Feels a little like Gone Home from his explanation.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 25 May 2015 12:55 PM

Yeah, another great looking PS4 indie. Unfinished Swan was pretty good.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 25 May 2015 05:46 PM
SoccerDude28 - 25 May 2015 12:55 PM

Yeah, another great looking PS4 indie. Unfinished Swan was pretty good.

Untill Dawn Launches on PS4 , August 28th

New Trailer,

PS4 has no games Wink

Get Rapture in July and we are all set.

Untilldawn, then MGSV then Madmax.
Back to Back.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

New Madmax Trailer

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rjhd6_mad-max-savage-road-trailer_videogames

CDP says no Cyberpunk showcase till 2017.

Frown

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 26 May 2015 03:53 PM

New Madmax Trailer

Frown

They really need to nail the car combat in Mad Max, that will sell me the game.

And Cyberpunk taking so long is really annoying, but I guess they had everyone working on Witcher 3 and the expansions until now.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

So, Splatoon reviews are out it’s getting mostly a very positive reception.

I’m kind of surprised about this one actually, I thought the lack of content would hurt it, but glad that a new Nintendo IP is at least getting some positive reviews (even if it will probably not sell much).

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

wilco - 26 May 2015 07:58 PM
nomadsoul - 26 May 2015 03:53 PM

New Madmax Trailer

Frown

They really need to nail the car combat in Mad Max, that will sell me the game.

And Cyberpunk taking so long is really annoying, but I guess they had everyone working on Witcher 3 and the expansions until now.

Seemingly initial views from judges week are very mixed on mad max.  It even has assassins creed style area unlocks. Ie you drive to a balloon get in the basket and it goes up with binoculars to unlock that portion of the map.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

wilco - 27 May 2015 06:32 PM

So, Splatoon reviews are out it’s getting mostly a very positive reception.

I’m kind of surprised about this one actually, I thought the lack of content would hurt it, but glad that a new Nintendo IP is at least getting some positive reviews (even if it will probably not sell much).

I’m surprised too, but then, this is Nintendo and I do feel they get an easy ride from reviewers. The demo was good, but I could kind of see it getting repetitive fairly quick.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

There’s Wander coming out for PS4/Steam:

Looks pretty cool.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

There’s a rumour circling that Microsoft are buying the IP for Silent Hills and are making it an exclusive to Xbox One.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 30 May 2015 02:52 PM

There’s a rumour circling that Microsoft are buying the IP for Silent Hills and are making it an exclusive to Xbox One.

Confirmed Bogus

Rumor of new Hitman reveal @ E3 though seems to carry some weight.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’m so glad to hear this is bogus. I like Silent Hill games.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

IGN are reporting rumours Nintendo’s new console will run on an android based OS.

I remember saying ages ago they’ll probably combined their handheld and console so it can be used as one or the other and this seems to back it up. They started merging teams a while ago too.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top