• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Lucien21 - 30 April 2015 05:55 PM

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-30-watch-dogs-2-spotted-on-ubisoft-programmers-linkedin

Look out for a Watchdogs 2 announcement at E3.

Thanks but no thanks ubi. My Watchdogs copy still sits there collecting dust after being played for all 30 minutes, and then neglected after I got bored out of my mind.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Watch Dogs sold so well a sequel is a no-brainer but they need a lot of improvements if they want to catch peoples interest again.

nomadsoul - 30 April 2015 02:42 AM

@wilco
I am so missing Destiny already, i want more enemies and maps/levels.
And even that game is grinding same stuff on higher levels and each new DLC is masking same content/grinding with added level caps.

I want to know if new DLC in fall gonna be anything or if it would be useless for people like me who have abandoned game on motes of light shenanigans to level up.

No idea but I think they might try to bring back people that never got into the The Dark Below/House of Wolves. I think the Comet expansion in the Fall is going to be big. (Destiny 2 probably next year)

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 30 April 2015 08:18 PM

Watch Dogs sold so well a sequel is a no-brainer but they need a lot of improvements if they want to catch peoples interest again.

I think a lot of people (me included) bought the game based on the crazy hype that Ubisoft built for the game, and the amazing E3 gameplay potential. A lot of them I believe realized that the game is just not that good. I would be surprised if its sequel sells as much.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Hope Ubi shows BG&E2; once and for all, but Ancel being busy with Wild i dunno.
Splintercell has a good chance.

EA announced its presser to be 2.5 hrs long.

Now E3 is close, here are my wants.

Sony

Sony Japan Epic JRPG (It was one of the 2 RPG projects along with Bloodborne).
MM Morpheus game.
QuanticDream New game.
Guerrilla games Openworld Dinobots game.
Let it Die release date.

EA

Amy Henig Starwars Trailer/reveal
Masseffect Next will sure get good reveal.
MirrorsEdge2

M$

ScaleBound gameplay, high hopes.
One Money Hat, maybe Fallout4 or RE7.

MGS5 trailer with boss reveals and showing Kojima going out with a bang.
Fallout4, Dishonored2 and Doom = Super excited
I hope RE7 is revealed, or some Capcom proper Pantarhei engine game.

Ninty

Metroid or bust.
I am wondering if they will have Treehouse type stuff, what they will show?
Their main titles are releasing before E3 except Starfox.
And Zelda is confirmed no show.

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 30 April 2015 11:43 PM

Sony

Sony Japan Epic JRPG (It was one of the 2 RPG projects along with Bloodborne).

Level 5 confirmed back in November that they will show a PS4 RPG. I just hope it is not like White Knight Chronicles and more like Ni No Kuni.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Yooka Laylee kickstarter is now live! And is already flying high with support: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Tad - 01 May 2015 12:16 PM

Yooka Laylee kickstarter is now live! And is already flying high with support: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival

Oh my god are my eyes deceiving me? They already passed their target amount of £175,000 and there is still 46 days to go. At this rate, this could break records.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It took 40 minutes to reach funding and hasn’t slowed down! Great stuff Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It’s over half a million…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 01 May 2015 01:13 PM
Tad - 01 May 2015 12:16 PM

Oh my god are my eyes deceiving me? They already passed their target amount of £175,000 and there is still 46 days to go. At this rate, this could break records.

530k already and increasing like some Time counter lol , 13 k backers already.

Good to know PS4 ver is all set.

Now listen to this and rejoice,

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The soundtrack is going to be glorious. Tha available tracks are already good.
1 million dollars already.
All stretch goals will be achieved in 1 day!

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 01 May 2015 08:16 PM

The soundtrack is going to be glorious. Tha available tracks are already good.
1 million dollars already.
All stretch goals will be achieved in 1 day!

Fastest 1 million on KS.

Hahaha, probably M$, who gave only 2Mill$ for PhantomDUst remake and circumscribed RARE from making platformers but shovelwares.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

If you listen to IGN talking about when they met PlaytonicGames, one of them asks what the lead character artist was doing at Rare last. He says MS had him designing T-shirts of Kinect sports characters….

Yeah…well done MS, Well done…/sarcasm

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Now at 1,100,000 and has barely slowed down. Another goal reached and It won’t be long till the next one I suspect.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

I had a feeling that 40$ content gonna be coooler than main game.

Batgirl looks Cooool!

Batgirl: A Matter of Family
An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.

The Season of Infamy
Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Gotham City Stories
Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

So if you won’t buy DLC it means you are paying 60$ for middle chunk with prologue and epilogue being cut.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top