• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Senscape’s new horror adventure revealed: H. P. Lovecraft’s The Case of Charles Dexter Ward

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Now live on Kickstarter: http://kck.st/1yzkovH

Here’s a big update with horrific things that we have been revealing during the past weeks. Just how unfathomable is this upcoming horror game? Well, turns out we might be talking about gameS now!

Four teaser videos are now available, ranging from “what the heck” to “oh my god”:

Stay tuned…

Facebook: Senscape
Twitter: @Senscape

And remember: there is no crime in Necromancy.

Previous post:

It’s been known for a while that we’re working on a new game, but I haven’t seen it being discussed over here. Details are scarce right now, save for some intriguing imagery that we leaked, and will remain that way until October 1st. A proper campaign for the game will begin next week at Gamescom and the upcoming teasing may pose an actual risk to your mental health.

The title is dubbed #UnspeakableAdventure for the time being, as this is the hashtag that we’ve been using to tease the game on Twitter and Facebook.

As for why we’re looking to start a new game before Asylum is finished, this has been discussed at length with our Kickstarter backers; in short: Asylum is a huge game that is taking much time to implement, and its beta testing will surely take us considerable time as well. This is why it makes sense to overlap two projects as it turns out that, when it comes to graphics, Asylum is essentially completed. For a plethora of news and materials about this monstrous adventure, check out my extensive Kickstarter updates.

Anyways, we’re positive that our next game will be instantly loved by fans of the genre. It’s going to be huge news, so please stay tuned for more. If you want to keep in touch and hear the latest stuff at once, make sure you follow us.

Oh, one more thing…

It’s a third person adventure.

Senscape // Founder // Designer | Working on: Asylum | Twitter: @AgustinCordes

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2003-09-21

PM

Oh wow, this is exciting news! Asylum is easily one of my most anticipated adventures and it makes me happy we’re getting more stuff from you guys too!

Right or wrong, weak or strong.

Total Posts: 175

Joined 2008-09-02

PM

Consider me officially excited! Smile

Now playing: GreedFall, Control
Recently finished: Telling Lies, The Sinking City

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I can sense a Shadow of the Comet vibe here. Color me brown intrigued.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

That’s what I was thinking.

A new Call of Cthulu game or a remake of Shadow of the Comet.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1235

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

I can honestly say that I have never been so excited about an endlessly repeating pattern of gray bricks against a formless gray ground.  Wink

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Agustin posted this in another thread:

Agustín Cordes - 04 August 2014 07:06 AM

No new screenshots for now, save for some things we teased to our backers. The major changes are the weather effects and new interface. There’s a few videos uploaded here:

But this is all in crappy low res. You won’t believe the actual game. Oh, and characters here:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Smooth walk!
Very promising that a project for after Asylum is already lined up.

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Thanks, Tim. I have updated the title to better reflect the topic.

Oh, the teasing… it HURTS.

Total Posts: 56

Joined 2009-08-31

PM

Agustín Cordes - 03 August 2014 06:34 PM

It’s been known for a short while that we’re working on a new game, but I haven’t seen it being discussed over here. Details are scarce right now, save for some intriguing imagery that we leaked

Aren’t we the judge of whether or not it’s intriguing?

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

cbman - 04 August 2014 05:27 PM
Agustín Cordes - 03 August 2014 06:34 PM

It’s been known for a short while that we’re working on a new game, but I haven’t seen it being discussed over here. Details are scarce right now, save for some intriguing imagery that we leaked

Aren’t we the judge of whether or not it’s intriguing?

Thank you for constantly making it clear that you don’t like our games. Message received Smile

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

First post updated with gruesome stuff!

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2009-06-05

PM

Very excited for this Agustin!

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Main post updated with website and final teaser video. If you’re on Facebook, you can joint the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/341873535972632/

Next week is going to be really exciting for fans of the supernatural horror. You won’t want to miss this Smile

Total Posts: 619

Joined 2012-06-06

PM

Color me psyched, sir! Can’t wait to see what is revealed.

Bt

Total Posts: 131

Joined 2006-10-02

PM

disgusting!!!

Glad to know HPL is taken good care of! Another one to support on Kickstarter I think!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top