• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarbchrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3, Comic Con,GamesCom,TGS 2014

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

^^^All that and SH, that teaser is one of the best thing i have played even its demo, crapped me more than most movies and games, the concept was genius and Foxengine looks ACE. I always hated Kojima for disbanding SH team, but now all is forgiven. Grin
Waiting more for SHs than MGS5.

Looks like Sony still hasn’t finished yet.

Games from Gamescom had to be cut out for TGS.

PS4 will be be getting lots of new content at TGS.

Sony will be working with other publishers in Japan to help increase the userbase of the PS4 in Japan.

Maybe they will show that new rumored epic JRPG from Japan studio.

It would be logical for Sony to announce Persona5 for PS4 too.
+ Yakuza6, Let it Die, DeepDown and hopefully Harada’s Tekken7/other 2 titles.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

wilco - 13 August 2014 05:41 PM

@Uptimist
Tommorow Children, Ghost of a Tale, Ori, Bloodborne, MGS5, Volume, Rime! So many different stuff showed, but granted it’s mostly 2015, not a lot too look forward this year completely exclusive to next-gen consoles.

Bloodborne, MGS no thank you. Especially Bloodborne, I’m tired of these grim, ultraviolent, umm… I dunno what genre it is. Like a beat-em-up or something. To me, blood and gore only takes away from the game, yet most games focus on that nowadays. Not to mention, the description “... city overrun with a terrifying curse which has rendered most of the city’s population violently deranged” is in essentia a *shudder* zombie game. I mean, I’ve had utterly had it with zombies (and “post-apocalyptic” settings), they’re more overused than, well, anything. Even vampires.

Rime might be interesting, Ori… maybe. Depends on how interactive the game is. Mostly I’ve just seen gameplay of jumping (away from enemies) which isn’t the kind of gameplay I’d enjoy in the long run.

A couple of these I’ve not heard of, though (or only heard the name). Will see about them.

Smile

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

This is sounds like really cool concept on paper, but they showed playable build to press.

Its Stacking + Minecraft + Tower defense + Russian theme + 100 times more awesomeness.

This is a killer app, and probably way more ambitious and unique than WilD.

Just read the article,

http://www.destructoid.com/digging-deeper-into-the-tomorrow-children-279541.phtml

NMS, WilD and this is future of games pretty much.

Edit:

Hey Wilco did you try looking up???

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bu7hKMcIgAAicGV.jpg:orig

Heart attack stuff.

Cry

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

You know, I really wish I hadn’t of seen that lol

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Eheh, I don’t think I’ve seen that one… But the baby crying in the sink and the ghost lady coming to strangle you Gasp Foot in mouth , damn scary stuff! Smile

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/08/14/alien-isolation-extended-gameplay-demo-ign-live-gamescom-2014

Extended demos going on , Alien doesn’t intimidate me anymore Frown

Alien seem stupid, player is dodging by crouching around the couch, and boxes, just like Machine for Pigs. Thats terrible considering even in Dishonored ,MGSGZ enemies spot you like anything , making your life harder.

Guess i have to rent it.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

nomadsoul - 14 August 2014 01:13 PM

Alien seem stupid, player is dodging by crouching around the couch, and boxes, just like Machine for Pigs. Thats terrible considering even in Dishonored ,MGSGZ enemies spot you like anything , making your life harder.

Maybe the Alien’s nearsighted? You can definitely get far too close…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Just you wait! Once he’s got his contacts in, you’ll be sorry!

Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

TimovieMan - 14 August 2014 04:28 PM
nomadsoul - 14 August 2014 01:13 PM

Maybe the Alien’s nearsighted? You can definitely get far too close…

The video shows far too close distance, just hiding infront of the Alien.

Zero intimidation with checkpoints and all, things will get repetitive soon.
I wonder how they will stretch this into 8hrs game priced at 60$.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Incoming,

MS said they are not holding TGS conference, maybe out of exclusive juice.

Sony PS3,Vita, selling more in Japan than PS4 so they have to do something.

Will be streamed on Youtube.

Deepdown, Persona5, Yakuza Zero (prequel) etc. Hype!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Hopefully something for the Vita will be present this time: Gravity Rush 2, more Danganronpa, Zero Escape 3 revived, JRPGs…

I think TGS has to be the place for Square and Capcom what the hell their teams are doing for PS4…

Persona 5 PS4 version would be cool but I doubt it.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

You can see the stream here, where there’s also a countdown:

Four days and five’ish hours to go! Give the Vita some love, Sony. Pretty please?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Kasper F. Nielsen - 27 August 2014 08:35 PM

Four days and five’ish hours to go! Give the Vita some love, Sony. Pretty please?

2 new surprises, PS4/vita exclusive announcements.

Alone with you - Scifi Adventure game (somewhat like) Dig but with unique twists.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/28/alone-with-you-coming-exclusively-to-ps4-vita-in-2015/

Salt and Sanctuary - Castlevania inspired 2D game.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/28/salt-and-sanctuary-coming-exclusively-to-ps4-vita-next-year/

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Look good, at least Vita will continue to be the best option for portable indie games.

PAX Prime is starting today, I think we can expect some new stuff showing up in there, at least indies.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 28 August 2014 02:17 PM

Look good, at least Vita will continue to be the best option for portable indie games.

PAX Prime is starting today, I think we can expect some new stuff showing up in there, at least indies.

Yeah AssUnity got delayed to Nov too.
October delays = Evolve, Battlefield Hardline, Dragon Age Inquisition and ArkhamKnight.

So enough room for Evilwithin Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top