• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Mass Effect 3 Crashes

Total Posts: 34

Joined 2006-06-19

PM

Playing Mass Effect 3 for PC with all the necessary specs to discover sound barely audible in cut scenes and even worse a blue screen and computer crash about 10 minutes into the game. Went to main game site and it seems there is a fix to cover all sorts of problems, patch 1.03. However, they don’t provide a download option for it. Cannot find a download for it anywhere, although there are articles about how it fixes everything. Anybody know anything about this? Thanks!

Life is a riddle waiting to be solved.

Joined 2006-06-19

PM

Hi AprilLives. Doesn’t EA use Origin for all their PC games now? I’m assuming it will just download the patch automatically like Steam does.

I am the founder of Alternative Magazine Online - a UK website offering alternative views on films, games, books, music and more! I am also currently working with Revolution Software co-founder/programmer Tony Warriner on ‘Revolution: The Quest for Game Development Greatness’ - now live on Kickstarter!

Joined 2006-06-19

PM

MartyMcFly - 22 June 2012 10:37 AM

Hi AprilLives. Doesn’t EA use Origin for all their PC games now? I’m assuming it will just download the patch automatically like Steam does.

Thanks for your response, Marty! Yes Origin is where I went and it does describe all the fixes but there is no patch that I can see to download on that site or anywhere. I think maybe it isn’t actually ready yet and I am misreading what they mean when they say they are “rolling it out”.  I wonder if anyone else is having problems with the PC version?

Life is a riddle waiting to be solved.

Joined 2006-06-19

PM

No problem! I still haven’t finished Mass Effect 2 on PS3 because of the cutscene sound problems, so it wouldn’t surprise me if Mass Effect 3 on PC is pretty buggy too!

I am the founder of Alternative Magazine Online - a UK website offering alternative views on films, games, books, music and more! I am also currently working with Revolution Software co-founder/programmer Tony Warriner on ‘Revolution: The Quest for Game Development Greatness’ - now live on Kickstarter!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top