• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

lakerz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Community Playthrough #26: The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Sefir - 31 January 2014 12:40 PM
diego - 31 January 2014 08:08 AM

If a playthrough participant finishes the first playthrough chapter and then abandons the playthrough - he’s to pay $1 million, take rotten tomatoes thrown by other players, and of course, write on the chalkboard:

Tongue

The tomatoes are in my fridge for over a year, since you abandoned the CCS playthrough (you heartless b*****d). You still owe me some money though!!

You tell him Sefir! Tongue

zobraks - 31 January 2014 12:01 PM

Postcard from (sunny) Tibet

Stuck in El Dorado. Went to see how things are going back in Shangri-La and liked it so much that I stayed there.

Yours truly
zobraks

P.S. I’m out of money, send me some.

You guys are hilarious   Grin

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

I finished Atlantis quite a while ago but didn’t have time to post up until now. I am actually really sad to be leaving it since I think it’s the most beautiful place of the three locations. So I took some photos of the temple for the memories.

Btw am I the only one taking pictures around here (besides the playmaster)

One question: Why was the ferryman speaking in a silent and almost scared voice in the temple? Gasp Where did the happy-go-lucky guy disappear? Crazy

So Elliot Sinclair is actually Saros?

Btw I found the guy playing Sinclair to be acting really good and it was a breath of fresh air compared to the extremely bad performance of the other actors especially the Commissioner. I mean what’s better than a guy acting both an Atlantinian Guardian Templar and the famous doctor, who is now an old man on his death bed Laughing

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Btw am I the only one taking pictures around here   (besides the playmaster)

One question: Why was the ferryman speaking in a silent and almost scared voice in the temple? Gasp Where did the happy-go-lucky guy disappear? Crazy

I think because he had never set foot in that ‘so sacred’  place (for him) before Cage rode him in .

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Advie - 31 January 2014 02:40 PM

I think because he had never set foot in that ‘so sacred’  place (for him) before Cage rode him in .

But doesn’t he take people there all the time, since there is no other way to get to the temple? And I was wondering if he has a medallion himself or he can actually hitchhike with a “real Atlantinian citizen”? Anyway I do agree with you, he probably thinks of the place as the sacred, and thus speaks in a lower voice not to alarm the goddess of Earth.

I am loving the jokes and impersonations Arthur is making. Grin Some of my favourite quotes:

“We shouldn’t stand here for too long, from up here we are likely to be seen. (Imitates Gage): “Oh, Hi down there! Who, us ? Just a couple of windmill repairman doing their job.” Gage, quick, show them your but-crack”

Hear it yourself Grin

I love these ship jokes

“Our next project for arts and crafts days kids will be to make our fake medallion look gold!”

“Gage I don’t see this town on our map. Why don’t you ask the man sharpening the large scythe for directions”

“Maybe we could make him an offer he can’t refuse”  Cool

Arthur singing “Stop me Gage”

I love Arthur’s rug jokes at the windmill keeper

“No real animals were harmed to create this computer generated rug”

“Gage, slowly reach for the shears, no sudden movements, it looks hungry!”

“I was hoping to have this conversation with you later Gage, but sometimes Daddy Sun and Mommy Moon have those… urges from time to time”

Daddy Sun and Mommy moon

Suprisingly enough I always thought Sun was a woman and Moon a man Tongue Grin

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Salar Shushan - 31 January 2014 01:31 AM

Honestly, if they would just issue the guy a Swiss Army knife, a sturdy lighter, and maybe some of that jet-fuelled cheese whiz, Gage would be so much more efficient.

Hehe… but then again, makes you wonder why all heroes in an adventure start with an empty pockets (but not without the desire to save the world, become pirates, solve the conspiracy etc)

Salar Shushan - 31 January 2014 01:31 AM

After all, he was probably sleeping behind the well again when the aliens attacked the next day, so all he had to do was climb down into the well and he would likely have been safe enough.

Grin Unless, of course, he was being “santaclaustrophobic” (“Fear of being trapped in chimney-like wells.”) Grin

zobraks - 31 January 2014 12:01 PM

I’m out of money, send me some.

So, you’ve found the ferryman in Shangri-La, too?

Sefir - 31 January 2014 12:40 PM

The tomatoes are in my fridge for over a year, since you abandoned the CCS playthrough (you heartless b*****d). You still owe me some money though!!

I protest - I did not abandon it, merely late to finish it. Tongue As for the money - I’m sure you can earn well by selling fake golden medallions to tourists.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Advie - 31 January 2014 02:40 PM
SweetDalilah - 31 January 2014 02:18 PM

Oh, I thought it was obvious:

SweetDalilah - 31 January 2014 03:51 PM

“We shouldn’t stand here for too long, from up here we are likely to be seen. (Imitates Gage): “Oh, Hi down there! Who, us ? Just a couple of windmill repairman doing their job.” Gage, quick, show them your but-crack”

LOL, I missed that last part… On the other hand, butt-crack does have its advantages with workmen:

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

diego - 31 January 2014 05:16 PM

Oh, I thought it was obvious:

I actually liked the ferryman, his voice and his acting comes second in my opinion. Him playing flute didn’t bother me or the fact he charged us 10 dramoi. Grin

diego - 31 January 2014 05:16 PM
SweetDalilah - 31 January 2014 03:51 PM

LOL, I missed that last part… On the other hand, butt-crack does have its advantages with workmen:

But I don’t want to know what those tools will smell like though Meh  Sick

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

But sirrrr, why can’t I see the Shaaamaaaan??

I thought THIS guy was overly fanatic/hilarious, until I met the second guard, of course. Tongue

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

You can win free codes for Journeyman Project 2/3 over the weekend, by captioning this pic at Journeyman Project FB.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I think the real reason Elliot Sinclair left Atlantis was that he’d realized he needed a better hairdo.

I’ve finished El Dorado and I’m replaying the early sequences where the three cultures have already been destroyed. The stable by the balloons in El Dorado is rubble, and the bush where Achayu (not sure how to spell his name) naps is burned to cinders. I can see the ships that are the Cyrollan’s enemies (the Quo-Thalas?) – they are shooting the balloons down like ducks in a tub. The whole place is on fire. It’s a massacre. It’s horrific—much more meaningful, now that I’ve seen the place while it was peaceful and thriving.

For the destruction of Atlantis – the Cyrollan ambassador said they had to destroy Atlantis because an enemy ship was there. I don’t see an enemy ship. I think the Cyrollans flooded Atlantis to keep the Atlanteans away from the temple, and then when they couldn’t find the artifact in the temple (because Gage had already retrieved it) they destroyed the temple in a fit of pique. I’m with Salar on this one—the Cyrollans are questionable as allies.

I like the actor who plays Daughton. I didn’t expect to, as I thought the Daughton actor in Buried in Time was quite good, and didn’t see why they needed a replacement. But now I think this new actor is even better.

Diego – I loved the video of the crew team on the floor of the pub, and Bart’s blackboard repetitions.

I didn’t even know it was possible to examine the inventory items until reading the discussion here. Apparently there’s a pixel on the right top corner of the item screen (where the question mark is) that you have to hit precisely, and it brings up a magnifying glass that then zooms in to give you more information.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

diego - 01 February 2014 05:56 AM

I thought THIS guy was overly fanatic/hilarious, until I met the second guard, of course. Tongue

I haven’t met the second guard yet, so this guy is the biggest ham of the bunch for the time being.

Becky - 01 February 2014 09:32 AM

I think the real reason Elliot Sinclair left Atlantis was that he’d realized he needed a better hairdo.

You don’t like hippies, do you?

P.S. Eric Cartman sends his regards.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

zobraks - 01 February 2014 11:04 AM

so this guy is the biggest ham of the bunch for the time being.

Wait ‘till you see him “in action”.

I’ve finished El Dorado and I’m replaying the early sequences where the three cultures have already been destroyed.

Isn’t it appropriate for a time-travel game to replay the earlier section of the game? Tongue (actually, I’m planning to do the same, or at least watch the cutscenes again)

(where the question mark is) that you have to hit precisely, and it brings up a magnifying glass that then zooms in to give you more information.

And like I said, it’s the only thing that “bugs” a bit (if you do move your mouse while inspecting the object) along with the fact that I can’t seem to Alt-Tab the game.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

zobraks - 01 February 2014 11:04 AM

You don’t like hippies, do you?

P.S. Eric Cartman sends his regards.

Wink

Arthur, is that you?  Shifty Eyed

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Tra-la-la-la-la-laaa, I can’t hear you, I’m not listening!

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Me: Give me the talisman, sweet “Prince Valiant-lookalike” boy!
Kid: No! It is my… density!
Me: Why, you little…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top