• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

jaap - 21 August 2014 01:24 PM
Jabod - 21 August 2014 09:35 AM

GamersGate are currently doing all TellTale games at 80%  off:

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=telltaledeals&aff=ggnews

Does it give you steam codes?

Don’t think they do. I’ve only ever bought three games from there and all were direct downloads.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

BundleStars have Black Mirrors 2&3 for a buck each, and some other stuff too.
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I’m sure lots of people get these codes but if someone wants, I have Steam coupons for

Montague’s Mount -80%
Dream -50%

valid till the morning of September 2nd.
Both of these titles actually interest me too but I decided not to buy any games for a while now (apart from Warlords of Draenor).

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Violett and Big Brain Wolf are weekly deals on Steam now -80% (1,99€)

Also puzzler The Bridge is -90% for a day (0,99€)

Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

BoUT and Critter Chronicles including digital extras for $4 at Bundlestars: http://www.bundlestars.com/store/the-book-of-unwritten-tales-collection

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

The Walking Dead season 2 is around 9€ on Steam Midweek Madness now.

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Steam Sales:
The Bridge is again a daily deal for 0.99 €. The sale ends in 3 hours!

These games are on sale until September 1:

90% off:
Tiny Bang Story 0.49 €
The Journey Down: Chapter One 0.69 €
Deponia 1.99 €

80% off:
Violet and Big Brain Wolf at 1.99 €

Dark Fall games are 75% off as well at 1.24 €

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Gog.com is having a last chance sale meaning those games they will stop selling these game on September.
It’s mostly games published by Nordic Games (maybe they don’t like DRM-free and no regional pricing?), the games bought will stay in the library of course and can be redownloaded any time.

Some adventures:
Amnesia
Black Mirror 1 and 2
Penumbra Collection
Jack Keane 2
Darkfall 1 and 2

http://www.gog.com/promo/last_chance_special_promo_270814

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I noticed the last chance sale too and does this mean there actually is a working version of BM1 now? Well, I guess I do need to make one exception with my no-more-games-this-year resolution.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

wilco - 27 August 2014 06:22 PM

(maybe they don’t like DRM-free and no regional pricing?), the games bought will stay in the library of course and can be redownloaded any time.

Some adventures:

Black Mirror 1 and 2

Now that’s typical! Bought Black Mirror at full price a couple of days back.

However I just bought BM 2 (and Blackwell Epiphany at full price - watch out for it to be on sale next week) and got charged in English Pounds and not US Dollars so it appears that regional pricing is now available at GOG. Also typical as I bought BM along with Syberia at full price, got charged in $s which meant my bank also charged conversion rates on top. At least that will happen no more.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Jabod - 28 August 2014 11:51 AM
wilco - 27 August 2014 06:22 PM

(maybe they don’t like DRM-free and no regional pricing?), the games bought will stay in the library of course and can be redownloaded any time.

Some adventures:

Black Mirror 1 and 2

Now that’s typical! Bought Black Mirror at full price a couple of days back.

However I just bought BM 2 (and Blackwell Epiphany at full price - watch out for it to be on sale next week) and got charged in English Pounds and not US Dollars so it appears that regional pricing is now available at GOG. Also typical as I bought BM along with Syberia at full price, got charged in $s which meant my bank also charged conversion rates on top. At least that will happen no more.

Yeah, also bought BM when it was released and now it is already on sale Smile, one of the risks with digital stores!
This week gog launched a couple of new stuff like the conversion on prices to regional currencies (fair conversions I think) and DRM-free movies.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Gog.com is having a Activision weekend sale - 60% on all games

Nice opportunity to check all those Sierra classics that will be revived next year (or not…)

Kings Quest
Space Quest
Police Quest
Quest for Glory
Gabriel Knight
Phantasmagoria
All Zorks
Torins Passage
Spycraft

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

The Doctor Who games are on the new Indie Royale Bundle, current minimum price at 2,27€.

Bundle also includes an interesting looking Pressured, which is a number puzzler that tells a dark story when advancing.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The Book of Unwritten Tales is 90% on greenmangaming: - activates on Steam

http://www.greenmangaming.com/book-unwritten-tales-deals/

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

millenia - 29 August 2014 10:22 AM

The Doctor Who games are on the new Indie Royale Bundle, current minimum price at 2,27€.

Thanks I have actually been looking for the Dr. Who games for quite some time, without actually being able to find anybody that sells them. It also seem that they were on a Steam sale only a few days ago, which I also missed.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top