• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Silence - The Whispered World 2

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2009-03-28

PM

For a long time, we’ve worked in silence, and now we can finally spill the beans! Get ready for round two of ‘The Whispered World’!
You can look forward to a new big adventure and a gripping, enchanting story in ‘Silence – The Whispered World 2’.
Remember: every end is also the beginning of something new…

https://www.facebook.com/daedalic/posts/726129934065483

Trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/3j3sbm/the-whispered-world-2-debut-cg-trailer

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2013-08-07

PM

Awesome! Really hope the format is the same, the trailer makes it seem a little too 3D style for me though Frown

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

AWESOME!!!!.. so the that is what they ve been cooking in Silence !

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

Great! The trailer is awesome! Have a release date yet?

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

UruBoo - 11 December 2013 03:02 PM

Great! The trailer is awesome! Have a release date yet?

“2014”

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Looks really good. Other then a few puzzles, I liked the Whispered World quite a bit. It will be interesting to see what they do next. Could this be 2.5D?

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2989

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

TWW is one of my favorite games ever. I am glad that a remake is on track. Wish that the 2D is retained though, since TWW had one of the best (if not the best) 2D graphics I ever saw. Nice, emotional trailer though.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

At least they’ve gotten rid of Sadwick.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Remake? Thought this was a sequel?

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Tad - 11 December 2013 05:14 PM

Remake? Thought this was a sequel?

its a sequel for sure.
Really interested to see how they’ll relate this to the first game….

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

zane - 11 December 2013 05:18 PM

Really interested to see how they’ll relate this to the first game….

Yeah that also puzzle me, the ending of TWW makes it hard to make a sequel, and there is nothing in the trailer that screams TWW.

But it looks awesome Smile

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Probably wont be a direct sequel.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Daedalic wrote on TWW2 (FB page) “every end is also the beginning of something new”

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I mean a sequel to Sadwick’s story. This must be another characters. For the benefit of those just picking it up,   Going by the bombs being dropped, could it be set back in the war in real life?

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

As seen in the lengthy cinematic announcement trailer, Silence promises to include completely new 3D visuals

Bah! If there was anything Daedalic did right, it was the visuals. Especially in The Whispered World. I’m disappointed about this new art direction. The magic of the original seems forgotten here.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Whoa, slow down. This is just a CG trailer. Plus, if it does look like that, then I disagree. It’s the same style just in a 2.5d setting.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top