• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

apignarb

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Game of Thrones - TTG

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Mods can delete the thread if its false alarm, we will know in not more than 4
hours but its almost confirmed

Will be shown and discussed at VGX.

Smile

*curtains*

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Kurufinwe - 07 December 2013 03:06 PM

http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/2716/

I know but game of this magnitude deserves its own new thread with vids and stuff than
buried debate of QTE or bust.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

It will be a tall order for TTG to adapt these wonderful books. I’m slightly sceptical, but it will be interesting to see what they can come up with. There’s no doubt TTG are masters of storytelling but I think Game of Thrones needs to be visually impressive aswell, and TTG have yet to produce anything that qualifies in that regard.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

It’ll be interesting to see what they can come up with. Surely they’ll fare better than the previous games made out of the series. It’s also interesting to see what kind of graphics they go with.

Total Posts: 14

Joined 2013-01-13

PM

I miss the funny games of telltale, it’s not that these new ones are bad but I never enjoyed any game as much as sam and max, strong bad, wallace and gromit etc.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Anyone watching VGX?
Telltale’s Borderlands? What is going on?

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

“Tales from the Borderlands”

Teaming up with Gearbox.

Coming 2014.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Telltale is going to make Borderlands game. I didn’t like that game at all. But the graphic style is there. I guess the Game of Thrones was just a wild rumor.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Certainly the graphic stlye is more in line with Borderlands.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The graphics certainly fit, and it’s really unexpected…

[s](Someone change the thread title unless another Telltale game is coming )[/s] - nonsense!

Edit:

Total Posts: 532

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

WHAT???!!!! I know I can’t swear on these forums so I won’t but right now I really feel like it. To me this is a massive disapointment! I was enormously looking forward to those TellTale GoT games. I don’t get it! What TellTale does best is tell deep and emotional stories. GoT is mouch more suited for those kind of stories than flippin Borderlands! I am outraged. Mostly at those newssite people for making it look like a TellTale GoT series was practically a fact and partially at TellTale for not having the guts to taking on something new rather than doing TWD lite which is exactly what Borderlands is. I had expected more from you guys!

End rant. I’m gonna go sit in a corner and cry for a bit.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Dammit they are doing a Game of Throne Games.

Roberta Williams

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Well, I’ll be. GoT is another series for Telltale.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Based on the TV show not the books.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 532

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Okay now I feel kinda silly because of my earlier reply. Sorry guys

But yay they’re doing GoT!

Don’t mind now they’re doing borderlands as well. If they want to play it safe they can do so as long as they’re also making GoT games. And yes I know that’s hypocritic but what can I say: I love GoT. There are very few franchises I love as much as GoT. And I think TellTale is exactly the right studio to do a GoT game.

Also where are you getting this info?

Edit: never mind found it

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top