• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

SpeedBoTimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Her Majesty’s SPIFFING - Out now!

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

WillBarr - 08 November 2014 02:00 PM

We’ve just posted an update and added a few new reward tiers on our Kickstarter including giving folks the chance to appear in the game as an NPC, such as one backer that has been championing the game for quite some time, BigD:

Heh, not the most flattering portrayal but at least it has character Wink
I think I’d be afraid of what you would do to my image, should I hand it over…

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2014-08-09

PM

I am sure he will feel animated to see himself in the game lol

Total Posts: 38

Joined 2014-10-24

PM

Zifnab - 14 November 2014 02:24 PM

Heh, not the most flattering portrayal but at least it has character Wink
I think I’d be afraid of what you would do to my image, should I hand it over…

Ha, well, obviously anyone that pledges to get their likeness in the game has the final say on what they look like, so if you weren’t happy with your model Zifnab we’d happy tweak it until you were satisfied! Wink

We’re now into the final 5 days of our campaign and are currently sitting on 80% of our target, it’ll be tight but we’ve seen folks make up much bigger deficits in a shorter amount of time! If folks are sitting on the fence do consider reading through our campaign page and checking out our updates. If you think our game is something you can get behind please consider pledging and do direct our adventure game fans our way!

Also I promise the self promotion will stop this Friday (after 10pm GMT of course!) Confused

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

The forehead seems to protrude a bit much.
The earlobe seems a bit too angular (though that may disappear when against a dark background)
And the lines from the sides of the nose to over the eyebrows seem odd, especially since I’m not seeing anything like that in the photo.

But otherwise a nice likeness—you could recognize him from the portrayal.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

WillBarr - 16 November 2014 11:39 AM

We’re now into the final 5 days of our campaign and are currently sitting on 80% of our target, it’ll be tight but we’ve seen folks make up much bigger deficits in a shorter amount of time!

I’m sure the 48 hour reminder that’ll get sent out will provide the push you need. Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I pledged today, and also posted the link to the campaign over at Mystery Manor.  Good luck with it! Thumbs Up

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 619

Joined 2012-06-06

PM

Heh, I just went out to a football game with that particular backer, and he was tickled pink about his model from HM Spiffing, in all honesty.

Bt

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2014-08-09

PM

two days to go to the 48 hour reminder! Thanks to all that have backed and increased their pledges you are all awesome. I would really appreciate it if you could all give a last big shout on your social media so the project looks very strong when it hits 48 hours. Again appreciate all the contribution. If this hits the goal I will be a very happy backer.

Joined 2014-10-24

PM

Thank you everyone on here who backed our project, I promise this will be the very last time I bump this post in order to plug our campaign! Last thing I wanted to say was I understand that quite a few folks were disappointed they couldn’t use Amazon payments to pledge toward our campaign (seeing as we’re basted in the UK) and people have been asking could they back using PayPal.

We’ve just updated our campaign page with a link that will allow you to pledge this way should you prefer.

Thank you everyone who supported our project on the forums here, I know quite a few backers that frequent these pages. We’re down to the last 28 hours now, do keep letting people know where to find us, looking forward to getting down to properly making a game I hope you’ll all enjoy!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Oh hey, you made it! Congrats!!! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Congrats from getting funded.

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Really happy to see this succeed. Now onward and forward!

Joined 2014-10-24

PM

Thanks chaps, in another 4 hours and it’ll all be over! Grin

Will resurrect this thread through development to share some bits and bobs with you folk, thanks again for everyone’s support here. Just finished writing our last update (for during the campaign anyway), will post it up shortly. Mention a couple of other adventure games that could do with a boost, if you’ve a minute spare do check out Kelvin and the Infamous Machine and the Vincent the Vampire campaigns, I’m sure both would be of interest to folk on here.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Thread resurrection because the game is almost out. 7th December for PC and XboxOne

Fun (and topical Smile ) Launch trailer

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-11-15

PM

Out now on steam, humble store and xboxOne Smile
Thanks to the backers & adventure gamer community.

Launch Trailer:

Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/488770/

Humble Store:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/her-majestys-spiffing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top