• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Montague’s Mount - Compass Puzzle

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2013-08-18

PM

Can anybody who has played this please explain what I am trying to do with the compass/lighthouse puzzle? I read the sign telling you line up the 3 markers with your orientation, and watched the walkthrough video, aligning my compasses exactly like the video shows, but I must be slightly off because no luck. I just don’t know what I’m trying to do, so can’t do it.
I suck at this game.
ETA: I’ve now finished the game. It was very strange, as my solution was slightly different from what I saw in four different walkthrough videos (maybe because I was playing the mac version?)
To solve it you need to stand directly in front of the marker, press Q to make your compass appear over the top of the marker compass (while facing the direction of the light house) and set your orientation shown on the superimposed compass to sit UNDERNEATH the wooden part on the marker compass. I kept trying to place my orientation at the top of the marker compass, which made logical sense to me. Maybe that’s just me.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top