• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

STASIS Kickstarter

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

You aren’t the first person to comment on that,so the final game will definitely be more context sensitive!

And yeah-that part is a favorite of mine. Grin

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

finished! I eagerly await more Smile
very cool demo.

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

does the demo work on XP cause I can’t seem to run it on my XP.

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

XP has some issues when running newer software. Some people have had it able to run, and some haven’t.

The issue that most of the ‘cant run’ people have is something along the lines of ““The procedure entry point FlsGetValue could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll”” , but it seems to be a common issue across all software.

So, TL/DR, if you can, dont run it on an XP Machine. Grin

I have updated the system requirements accordingly!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-11-04

PM

Occasional lurker here. Just had to register to say that the demo is very cool. Really digging the atmosphere.

[s]I seem to have gotten stuck though so I was wondering if one of you could give me a nudge in the right direction. I need to reset the security lockdown to be able to use the elevator so I figured I’d need to use the dril in order to create a leak which should reset the lockdown. Except its not working. What’s the obvious thing I’m missing?[/s] Nevermind! Just needed to click in the right area.

Total Posts: 41

Joined 2012-11-09

PM

Pyke - 04 November 2013 08:12 AM

XP has some issues when running newer software. Some people have had it able to run, and some haven’t.

The issue that most of the ‘cant run’ people have is something along the lines of ““The procedure entry point FlsGetValue could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll”” , but it seems to be a common issue across all software.

So, TL/DR, if you can, dont run it on an XP Machine. Grin

I have updated the system requirements accordingly!

Yes, I had the same problem “The procedure entry point FlsGetValue could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll”. I have Win XP SP3 but I have no similar problems with other games that I am playing, and I have played a lot of games this year. It´s a shame, but nevertheless I hope your kickstarter campaign will be succesful because the game looks very interesting.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Total Posts: 40

Joined 2006-11-08

PM

I am definitely looking forward to this game. It reminds me a bit of Sanitarium, which is a good thing Smile.

“That was, without a doubt, one of the finest examples of bunny snatching I’ve ever seen!”  - Narrator, Space Quest 4: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers

Twitter: @TravisAC85

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Your attention to detail, lighting and mood….keep it up.Thumbs Up

Demo still downloading…  Sealed Lips

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Thanks guys!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’ve been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced over a year ago. As a result, this is the first Kickstarter campaign that I’ve backed. It’s not much, but I’ve thrown in 40$.

Good luck with the campaign, Christopher!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

So you mentioned this on Neogaf, i remember that game, keep pushing the right buttons
and seriously so much can be done with isometric view

Have you played Project OVERKILL??

That had amazing blood detail.

Fond memories.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

backed, its been quite a while since iv last backed a project. High hopes!
Goal is definitely on the higher side of what I expected.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Got a quick look at the demo last night (still need to update it to the new version). The only criticism I can give so far has to do with the walking animations: on the first screen it’s apparently possible to walk *on* the chair and the screens (just left of the door), and when Maracheck walks to the bottom-right corner of the screen, he stands *in front of* item descriptions. Other than that, everything looks fine.
No, that’s an understatement. The level of detail in the backgrounds is more than just ‘fine’. The artwork is simply stunning!

As an aside, I didn’t realize before that the Groomlake was “in a decaying orbit around Neptune”. Grin
Not even ‘Dead Space’ referenced ‘Event Horizon’ THAT directly. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

It’s a nice looking game for sure, but I though the UI was a tad ackward and there could be more feedback. For an example I had hard time finding the spot to use the drill on. I ended up daftly cliking through out the screen until the dude started drilling. Also on many occasions I accidently popped the inventory open when the exit was on the lower left of the screen.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top