• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Overview of Kurufinwe’s crazy year

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Don’t praise me, Kuru made the list with the links, I merely posted it… Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Yeah, just making this post looks like it must have taken quite some time and effort, which really puts into perspective the incredible job Kuru has done over the past year.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Thank you Kurufinwe

I looked forward to seeing your pick everyday to see if it would be a game I liked and to bring back memories. Wow…its been a whole year. Thats a lot of games. Thanks for doing this for us.

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

I derived a weird sense of enjoyment from reading the “draaaaaama” threads. At least, no one can say that Kurufinwe failed to elicit some strong emotions in the forum denizens.

(Incidentally, the link to one of them is wrong - the thread for the 13 February 2013 AGSoD is http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/1540/)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

TerminusEst - 22 May 2013 04:32 PM

(Incidentally, the link to one of them is wrong - the thread for the 13 February 2013 AGSoD is http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/1540/)

Fixed!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It’s good to see this all in one place, Timo.  Kuru deserves it for all his hard work. Thumbs Up

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Glad to see that this is pinned. I am sure I will want to revisit.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 245

Joined 2006-05-20

PM

Wow, this is awesome. Thanks Kuru

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top