• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 5 May 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I finally started playing Riddle of the Sphinx a month ago. It took me literally years to (1) learn about it, (2) realize it was available on Big Fish Games and (3) actually go around and play it. It’s been fun, although I’d like to have more time for it because it’s a game that needs to be played in long sessions, not little 10-minute bits. But I’ve got full 3 pages of notes and counting! For the moment, the puzzles have been interesting, and apart from getting constantly lost (my kingdom for real-time 3D!) and some dodgy acting from Professor Whatshisname, it’s been a fun experience.

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

I remember starting RotS exactly 7 years ago (in May of 2006) only to run from it after having played it for 5 minutes or so (there was a tape recorder of some kind and I didn’t know how to operate it or something was wrong with the interface, I can’t remember).

Still haven’t totally abandoned the idea of trying RotS once again in the future (if not sooner).

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

I bought it on Big Fish and couldn’t get it working. It was only $3 so I’m not upset, but I would like to play it sometime.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I really enjoyed playing Riddle of the Sphinx.  There’s so much to explore once you get into the pyramind’s chambers, and the puzzles are excellent.  I also like the fact that so many of the objects in the tombs are based on real artifacts.

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top