• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

TimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Saturday 6 April 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I haven’t played Innocent Until Caught (nor its sequel). Any thoughts?

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Haven’t played the first one (your scene) but the second one is quite good fun and I enjoyed the fact that you could play as one of two seperate characters which made the game longer. Some fairly hard pixel hunting though.

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

a great game the original i mean, the story is very Similar to Phlip K. Dick’s kind of story telling (blade runner and ‘Especially’ Minority Report)... i don’t know anything about the 2nd.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I loved both games, but it’s been a long time since I played them and I only had the floppy versions. There’s a CD version of Guilty that has speech, I think I’m gonna have to try and see if I can find a copy. Anyone know if the voice acting is decent?

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Dag - 07 April 2013 11:58 AM

I loved both games, but it’s been a long time since I played them and I only had the floppy versions. There’s a CD version of Guilty that has speech, I think I’m gonna have to try and see if I can find a copy. Anyone know if the voice acting is decent?

It’s actually fairly reasonable Dag. Not brilliant but perfectly acceptable. I’d rate it about 7/10. Caveat as above.

Life is what it is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top