• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckyDaleLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Carol Reed: Cold Case Summer

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

titipoco - 16 March 2013 07:50 AM

I really like carol reed serie but i don’t understand why company don’t give shit about fans and also potential fans. It still doesn’t have a proper website(making a website and forum with wordpress one day job). i bought cold case summer just now and before pushing “buy now” button, here what website said: ” After having send the payment, you will receive an email in less than 12 hours” 12 HOURS! i just want to play it right now. Dowloading illegally should never be easier than buying it legally. I know it is a one-man company but wadget eye games was also one-man company. Maybe they just make these games for fun but i think this serie and this type of design choice deserve more than these. i know that there are many gamer who can interested with photographic adventure games but they don’t know anything about it. Anyway thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english Grin

I think that’s very harsh titipoco. IMO the website is good enough: it tells you all you have to know about the games and doesn’t use flash or whatever for unnecessary frills. And how long did you have to wait for the mail to arrive? I waited for 3 minutes or so. So no problems at all Smile.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-02-15

PM

I think that’s very harsh titipoco. IMO the website is good enough: it tells you all you have to know about the games and doesn’t use flash or whatever for unnecessary frills. And how long did you have to wait for the mail to arrive? I waited for 3 minutes or so. So no problems at all Smile.

Mail arrived 4 hours after payment Smile. But download hasn’t finished yet. Download speed is too slow. I guess i will request a new link. Website is one thing. I don’t know maybe i am taking more serious than it should be. It is obvious that making it more professional is not mikael wants.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

The mail thing is new; I haven’t seen that with my other purchases. And why the download is so slow I don’t know. Mine was as fast as normal for my connection.
Anyways, all your suffering will be worth it! Wink. Isn’t it nice to have first world problems?

Edit: Oh and no, I don’t think Michael wants to make the website more professional or he would have done that years ago. I guess he likes featuring in his own adventure games too much Wink.

Maybe a mod can answer this question: I have only seen one interview with the Nyqvists on the internet. Do they never give interviews or are they never asked?

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-02-15

PM

Oscar - 16 March 2013 10:49 AM
titipoco - 16 March 2013 07:50 AM

I really like carol reed serie but i don’t understand why company don’t give shit about fans and also potential fans. It still doesn’t have a proper website(making a website and forum with wordpress one day job). i bought cold case summer just now and before pushing “buy now” button, here what website said: ” After having send the payment, you will receive an email in less than 12 hours” 12 HOURS! i just want to play it right now. Dowloading illegally should never be easier than buying it legally.

If that ever happens to me (it hasn’t) I would not hesitate to download it “illegally”. I’ve paid for it and if a court convicts someone for getting what they paid for, they’re being stupid. No moral qualms here.

I have a link from my purchase from MDNA so PM me with your receipt if you want to use it.

Thanks Oscar, link arrived after 4 hours. It’s not about court or laws actually. I just want to play the game that i bought and i don’t want to go to some warez forums. I hope they fix that problem soon.

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-12-22

PM

FireFlower - 15 March 2013 05:22 PM

Is Carol Reed related to Erica Reed?

That’s her cousin twice removed. Look here.
Just kidding.

Hehe

Story rich DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and linux for direct download - https://fireflowergames.com/. Half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

I’m playing it now.  Good as always so far!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top