• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

luckyloserTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dreamfall: Chapters

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Shitbot is a great character. It’s a kind of a character that could have easily turned out as annoying, but they managed to write him in a manner that made it charming and funny. The world of fiction is full of robots, that are meant to be funny, but it is a rare thing to see someone actually pull it off well.

Total Posts: 131

Joined 2006-10-02

PM

I’ve backed this game but have not received any steamkey in my email. Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to work?

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

smulan - 27 October 2014 06:33 PM

I’ve backed this game but have not received any steamkey in my email. Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to work?

The key, and other digital goodies, is provided via Humble Bundle. You need an account there with the same e-mail you backed.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

smulan - 27 October 2014 06:33 PM

They are distributing them through humble site
Put the mail you used for backing the game here:
https://www.humblebundle.com/resender

You should get the key to the game in the mail after that.

Joined 2006-10-02

PM

OK, thanks to both of you.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 27 October 2014 06:07 PM
nomadsoul - 27 October 2014 06:01 PM
wilco - 27 October 2014 05:03 PM

Need to upgrade

PS4 ver. Grin

If they can get it run in there. Smile Is the PS4 going to be released now or after all episodes are done?

Some said on neogaf that Ragnar said 2015 for PS4 EP1.
Others said, and i remember Ragnar saying after all the PC eps are released.

I think PS4 will have no problem running it, unless RTG are rally bad at coding.

But yes WiiU ver could suffer delay or even cancellation.

In anycase i will be doing second proper run on PS4 making different choices.
Holding Ethancarter for PS4 too.

Joined 2006-10-02

PM

I’ve tried to get my steamkey to play the game I’ve supported and got myself into endless loops of verification this and that, waitung for emailconfirmation shit this and that, never coming. Am I supposed to spend a day ocr week fiddling around with accounts, humblebumble shit this and that, I get so tired. I just don’t have the time, I’m no teenager anymore.
Other kickstartergames I supported just emailed the steamkey, no problem wat so ever…I’m getting so tired Thumbs Up

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Create humble account with your e-mail you used to back the project -> redeem key. If that doesn’t work for you I’d suggest contacting RTG directly, as there might have been sanfu in adding your e-mail or something else.

Joined 2006-10-02

PM

there was an option to download the game directly from this humble thing so I’m doing that instead. Suppose it will get me even deeper into this mess, but I’m doing it….

Joined 2006-10-02

PM

problem solved - got a GOGkey directly from RTG
sorry for complaining a bit too loud, my excuse is it’s because this is the most highly anticipated kickstarter project I,ve supported, and I’ve supported quite a lot of them

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Have you been checking your spam folder for the Humble emails? Anyway, glad you got access finally.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I also found it a bit difficult to get my steam key from humble, as they have apparently changed the way this work, so instead of actually giving you a stem key, you have to allow humble to directly active the game on steam for you.

But like smulan I instead ended up in an endless loop of verification, until it finally worked on the 7th attempt.

It is a humble / steam problem though, and haven’t really got anything to do with RTG or or DC, and I guess they have change this because they don’t want people to give away or sell the steam keys, while using the Direct Download themselves.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

RTG has just released a patch for Chapters. It greatly improves the performance and adds the recap video. I gave it a quick spin and it does, indeed, imrpove the performace in Europolis quite a bit. Pretty amazing that they managed to do this so quickly.

The recap video will spoil Dreamfall, so if you haven’t played Dreamfall before watching the recap, I do recommend it.

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

GOG does not have any update for Dreamfall yet. I guess the update is for Steam version only, right?

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

UruBoo - 31 October 2014 07:54 AM

GOG does not have any update for Dreamfall yet. I guess the update is for Steam version only, right?

No it will also come for GOG, the difference is that GOG has to put it up manually so it might take a bit longer.

And I tested the update a bit. Before I had something like a +-20 framerate in Europolis with dips below 10, now it is about +-30 with dips below 20.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top