• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04AnimeAdamCaliMonkCharophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Wednesday 2 January 2013

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Today, here’s a scene from Sierra’s Gold Rush!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Praised at its time 88’by reviewers but still it was far neglected for the sierra’s fans afterward, Doug MacNeill graphic designer style had influenced R.Williams obviously with her’s Kings Quest 2 and 3 as Mark Crowe as well,
plus Al making the Music theme of the game

Sierra was really a family by all Means.

P.S: Kuru when do you think you will ever run out of Sierra’s Adventure scenes ? Tongue Tongue

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

I have got many fond memories of this game. Smile Haven’t done a replay of it since I first played it in the early 90’s though. Maybe worth to pick up again.

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Advie - 02 January 2013 11:53 AM

P.S: Kuru when do you think you will ever run out of Sierra’s Adventure scenes ? Tongue Tongue

Same as last time you asked. Tongue At the current rate, we should have covered most Sierra games worth covering by the AGSD’s first anniversary.

(I’m much more worried about LucasArts games…)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Kurufinwe - 03 January 2013 12:34 AM

Same as last time you asked. Tongue At the current rate, we should have covered most Sierra games worth covering by the AGSD’s first anniversary.

naah ,ya shouldnt worry ! you would Cover ALL of them LucasArts Adventure Games in less than 3 weeks Tongue

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Advie - 03 January 2013 01:51 AM
Kurufinwe - 03 January 2013 12:34 AM

naah ,ya shouldnt worry ! you would Cover ALL of them LucasArts Adventure Games in less than 3 weeks Tongue

That’s called Quality over Quantity Tongue Tongue

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top