• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Pointclicking - Adventure Games Illustrated

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

UDPATE: I’m making a book! Sign up for this mailing list if you want to know when it’s available for pre-order. More info on the book here.

I already posted this back on the old forums, but it seems it didn’t make it in the transfer.. Just wanted to post the two most recent ones, both classics! And I was particularly happy with the result.

Police Quest: Sonny Bonds & Jessie Bains

Discworld Noir: Lewton, Death & Death of Rats

Anyway, for those who haven’t seen it, you can find more on my tumblr.

Now let’s hope this thread doesn’t disappear again, so I can post some updates down the road. Smile

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2005-01-20

PM

Jon,

I *LOVE* your work!

Best regards,
Josh Mandel

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Beautiful!

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Awesome illustrations - and done by a fellow dane. Irrational countryman pride, go!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I already loved these the first time around… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

TimovieMan - Smile Yeah, I wanted a place to be able to post updates every once in a while. And I can’t find that old thread on the new forums.

Also, thanks everyone. Grin

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Awesome.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

bigjko - 13 November 2012 02:52 PM

TimovieMan - Smile Yeah, I wanted a place to be able to post updates every once in a while. And I can’t find that old thread on the new forums.

That’s because it’s not on the new forum, it’s only on the old one.
No threads from the old forum got transferred to the new one. That’s why the old forum is still there as an archive.

I like the idea of getting occasional updates here. It’ll remind me to visit your tumblr-site more often… Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Quick update! I took a break from the regular to make a poster, and I think it turned out pretty nice. Grin

Tiny Adventures!

See a bigger version of it on my blog.

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Aaaalright! I’m making a book! Grin

It’s a collection of all my Pointclicking illustrations, into one nice, little coffee-table art book. I’m still finalizing things, need to draw the remaining illustrations to get to 100, maybe find some cool person to do a foreword. I’m excited about this, really excited! The test book I’ve made is really nice.

If you think you might be interested in this, go sign up for this mailing list and you’ll be the first to know when I put the book up for pre-ordering!

For some more info go here.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Awesome! Cool

I’m on the mailing list! Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

Nice work man. I love it.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Your character art is absolutely brilliant! Love it!

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Thaaaaanks! I’m so excited about this. Grin

I gotta pick up the pace, though. Still 16 illustrations to go and it would be nice to finish this around when Double Fine finish Broken Age later this month. It was the project that inspired me to start this project, would be fun to have Broken Age be the 100th illustration. Smile

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Looks amazing man. Mad props yo.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top