• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Place that Description ! (Look at/Eyes Icon/Right Click..)

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Nope, here’s one from the very beginning of the game:

An unopened bottle of beer was lying on the floor of the plane.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

the only one who describes things in the past-present (as if i know anything about grammar, lol) is George Stobbart, and if its a plane and a start of a game, it could be BS3?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

You made it! Nice detective work! Wink

I avoided the quotes in “past tense” at the start, as not to be guessed right away. Tongue I always loved when George spoke like that, it really added to the mystery.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

now give me the medal of honer, i mean the medal of the true adventurere

next; look at those:-
“everybody looks tired and lost”

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

no its a brighter game

another but otherwise from early start of the game:-
“some books on color, composition and ... duck hunting? hmmm..”

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The Night of the Rabbit? Tongue

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

oh.. fool me , i wrote the description wrong above, now edited.

no no, not that diego, not that light, still has some serious a serious story!

ok here is this “it’s the map merchant”

btw, i think we need to call this thread goodbye!, the more i dig into descriptions, the more i find better quotes, so i mean, i think the ‘place this quote’ thread is more efficient for these spoken quotes from adventure heroes, right?

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Nah, the thread is fine. The distinction is that, for example, your character says something when inspecting an object in your inventory, or the desk that you see. It would be a “boring” quote for “Plate that quote” thread, but it may give clues in order to be solved in this thread. (“What a sharp knife!”, or, “What a large desk!”. Hmm… in which game I’ve seen big desks…)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you got a point, even if not so big Tongue , but lets move with it. Still can’t tell which game has a distinctive ‘map merchant’?

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

The Silver Lining?

(Probably from one of the original KQ games instead)

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

no, its more in your circle than mine Wink

ok new one:
“it’s a talking bird”

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Hah! Its The longest Journey!

Forgot about a map merchant, but talking bird just has to be Crow!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

YES!! that is it

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

My all time favourite game Smile

New one:

This alien landscape reminds me of the old Star Trek episode where they get that distress call, then Captain Kirk meets that beautiful women, then he and Spock barely escape, then Kirk makes that funny joke right at the end.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top