Spud’s Quest is a puzzle adventure game for Windows that draws it’s inspiration from retro classics like the Dizzy series, The Legend of Zelda, and Metroid. The game is currently about 70% complete.
Players take on the role of Spud and his friend Prince Charming, who has been cursed by an evil wizard and turned into a frog. The pair set on a journey to uncover four ancient stones that have the power to banish the evil and remove the curse.
- A large fantasy game world featuring varied locales and characters
- Four dungeons brimming with puzzles and enemies
- Day / night / weather system that affects characters schedules
- Abilities / Powerups to further your progress
- Control switching mechanic (Spud / frog)
Already backed by the creators of Dizzy, the Oliver Twins.
Aww, no love?
Reminds me of that old Fury of the Furries game from the early 90’s. In fact, it looks almost identical.
Reminds me of that old Fury of the Furries game
But probably doesn’t have such good music
As an update, the Oliver Twins (creators of Dizzy) have backed us and love the game