• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Yess, Shani is back with expansion.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gabe - 10 October 2015 09:25 AM

Yess, Shani is back with expansion.

There is a sex scene too with her.
After Yennifer, Ciri and other characters collateral story arc, Geralt solo missions are just ok.
I hope next dlc ends his arc in a good way so to setup new lead in next witcher proper.

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

nomadsoul - 10 October 2015 01:29 PM

There is a sex scene too with her.

Yes better be, let go witches because of her.

HOS main quest turns out a great challange and have more exciting finale than main story,
outstanding.

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Some argue about if the goty is W3,i say gotc!Experienced W3 world on like 3 different modes in separeted gameplays;main story,side quests,contracts & treasure hunts always manages to keep adventure alive.

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Saga continues..

“2016 is just around the corner! This will be an awesome 12 months for Witcher fans, the second expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine will premiere in the first half of the year. Check out these first two screenshots from Blood and Wine!

‘2015 is almost behind us. It’s a great year for open world games and a fantastic time for The Witcher. A year of intense work for the team and a time filled with many personal victories for everyone involved in a project that received more than 300 awards so far (wow!). We overcame so many obstacles to get to this point, and we’ve always done it with gamers rooting for us. It’s your year, too!,’ said Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, Game Director, CD PROJEKT RED. ‘Blood and Wine, the second expansion for The Witcher 3, is on the horizon. It’s a massive new land to explore, visually unlike anything you saw in Wild Hunt or Hearts of Stone, and it too is brimming with stories we want you to discover,’ adds Tomaszkiewicz.

Blood and Wine is a 20-hour tale that will introduce the all-new in-game region of Toussaint, will take Geralt to a land untainted by war, where an atmosphere of carefree indulgence and knightly ritual masks an ancient, bloody secret.”

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2016-01-04

PM

The Witcher 3 doesn’t deserve a excelent score.. there are just too many technical problems. but yeah ofc, a must play. awesome game, love it!!!

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

LastGameOnEarth - 04 January 2016 11:34 AM

The Witcher 3 doesn’t deserve a excelent score.. there are just too many technical problems. but yeah ofc, a must play. awesome game, love it!!!

show me a game thats never had technical problems Tongue
I dont have any problems with it these days. And IMO technical problems shouldnt interfere from getting an excellent score unless they make the game unplayable. Otherwise, to me its kind of like reviewing a movie based on glitches with the projector at the theater where you saw it. Most of the technical issues with TW3 i knew of were either caused by or fixed by: driver updates.

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2016-01-04

PM

zane - 04 January 2016 12:23 PM
LastGameOnEarth - 04 January 2016 11:34 AM

show me a game thats never had technical problems Tongue
I dont have any problems with it these days. And IMO technical problems shouldnt interfere from getting an excellent score unless they make the game unplayable. Otherwise, to me its kind of like reviewing a movie based on glitches with the projector at the theater where you saw it. Most of the technical issues with TW3 i knew of were either caused by or fixed by: driver updates.

seems legit buddie. the thing is that interfered with my gameplay but the game stills awesome!

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Final storyline Blood and Wine available at May 31st!

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

I already want Ciri as lead character.
Lets see how Geralt Arc closes.

Edit:

Its 30+hour dlc with 2 hrs of new music and 90 new quests.

Damn

Edit 2:

-Cdp cant do combat. Looks trainwreck as ever.

Footage

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

nomadsoul - 10 May 2016 03:39 PM

Footage

Compare to what?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gabe - 11 May 2016 04:46 AM
nomadsoul - 10 May 2016 03:39 PM

Footage

Compare to what?

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-witcher-2s-combat-mechanics-were-inspired-by-dark-souls-the-witcher-3-will-be-easier/

Though they realized w2 mistake, w3 didnt reach anywhere either.
Easy but the feedback, hitboxes, physics, collisions all were janky.
Its skyrim level janky.
Even DragonAgeInquisition was better but not as arcadey and therefore people will differ.

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

First of all there’s no class system in witcher mean you cant choose a knight,wizard
or any kind.What you got basically a swordsman(no double swords or shield too) can manipulate some elemental powers(signs)and fighting skill depends proper potion use.
Technically you gotta work on every enemies weaknesses means you gotta adapt your
combat style switching sword skill,signs and potion combinations otherwise it’ll be all janky.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gabe - 11 May 2016 11:01 AM

First of all there’s no class system in witcher mean you cant choose a knight,wizard
or any kind.What you got basically a swordsman(no double swords or shield too) can manipulate some elemental powers(signs)and fighting skill depends proper potion use.
Technically you gotta work on every enemies weaknesses means you gotta adapt your
combat style switching sword skill,signs and potion combinations otherwise it’ll be all janky.

Its just that i am coming from Nioh, Darksoul, Bloodborne etc.
Janky and clunky as in collision system and how your slash react to enemies, esp non humans.
Infact i sometime want combat free adventure in w3.
Detective missions and such, where you track and figure out stuff.
But apart from combat cdp has complete grasp over things.
So no worries.
Wink

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The final expansion is releasing now. Great reviews again, should be a good time.
I’ve never finished the other and started to play again now. So many changes in the menu interface. Good to see CDP doesn’t hold back in the updates for better

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top