• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinLady Kestrelluckyloser

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

if Josha and Agustin didnt take their votes but joined,  no harm done vise versa

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 04 October 2015 06:00 AM

if Josha and Agustin didnt take their votes but joined,  no harm done vise versa

They didn’t vote for their own game for obvious reasons. And I haven’t seen Simon vote for his own game either.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

participating is what this is all about, or maybe then you should ask whoever did not vote,  to not join.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 04 October 2015 06:11 AM

participating is what this is all about, or maybe then you should ask whoever did not vote,  to not join.

Then why are we voting in the first place? I’ve always been in favor of spontaneous playthroughs, with maybe only a few participants. But unofficial playthroughs are frowned upon here by many. At adventuretreff they have a relaxed way of choosing a CP: someone suggest a game, others join in or not.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 487

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Please allow me to make things clear: I didn’t vote for ASA. I just said that I’ll be here during the CPT if ASA wins the voting… Like I said to someone in PM, I don’t want to vote for my own game, particularly because I won’t be playing myself. Cheers Karlok and Advie!

Total Posts: 2978

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Updated

7 ASA: A Space Adventure (with developer participation): Sefir (leader), TimovieMan, Iznogood, wilco, Kurufinwe, crabapple, Advie
5 Hotel Dusk: Mikekelly (leader), Karlok, SoccerDude28, TimovieMan, wilco
5 Machinarium/Botanicula: Sefir (leader), Mikekelly, TimovieMan, wilco, Lady Kestrel
5 Memento Mori 2: Guardians of Immortality: Iznogood (leader), Sefir, Advie, wilco, millenia
5 Shadow of the Comet: Karlok, Sefir, wilco, mart, crabapple
4 Myst III Exile: Sefir (leader), Advie, Lady Kestrel, crabapple
4 Touche: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer: chrissie, SoccerDude28, wilco, mart
4 TimeQuest: Karlok, Sefir, wilco, crabapple
3 Gabriel Knight 1: 20th anniv. edition: Mikekelly (leader), chrissie, rtrooney
2 Al Emmo: rtrooney (leader), Sefir
2 Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy: Mikekelly (leader), chrissie
2 NiBiRu - Age of Secrets: Advie, Sefir
2 Atlantis 2: rtrooney, crabapple
1 Jack Keane: Advie

EDIT: I believe that whoever is a forum member has the right to vote, developer or not. It is only pleasant when a developer decides to get involved in an AGCP and I’m not going to stop this. That is in general. However Karlok is right (after Simon ’ s clarification too) that Simon ’ s statement was not a vote and thus I instantly removed it. Thumbs Up

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

cheers Simon,  all respect Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Anyway, my netbook connects to the site, yea!

I will lead Gabriel Knight: 20th anniversary edition- this is for iPad or any other version, PC, etc.

I am on a business trip to Europe - I have an iPad with 90 adventure games and a PC net book with 86 adventure games (all of them bought at half-price books for about 4 bucks each) and am knocking out my PC backlog big Time.

I would like to also nominate Nancy Drew: the silent spy for play also - I will lead.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Okay, I’ll cast a vote for Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy - one of the most interesting games in the series which I know I had some issues with but don’t mind playing again to see what other players think!  Smile

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

TimovieMan - 02 October 2015 12:28 PM

FYI, GK1 had TWO playthroughs, one unfinished, and one ...

Yep, as I said, I was the guy who suggested the second playthrough! Wink

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

ASA: A Space Adventure
Memento Mori 2: Guardians of Immortality
Myst III Exile
Gabriel Knight 1: 20th Anniv. Edition
Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Updated

9 ASA: A Space Adventure (with developer participation): Sefir (leader), TimovieMan, Iznogood, wilco, Kurufinwe, crabapple, Advie, Becky, rtrooney
6 Memento Mori 2: Guardians of Immortality: Iznogood (leader), Sefir, Advie, wilco, millenia, Becky
5 Machinarium/Botanicula: Sefir (leader), Mikekelly, TimovieMan, wilco, Lady Kestrel
5 Myst III Exile: Sefir (leader), Advie, Lady Kestrel, crabapple, Becky
5 Shadow of the Comet: Karlok, Sefir, wilco, mart, crabapple
4 Gabriel Knight 1: 20th anniv. edition: Mikekelly (leader), chrissie, rtrooney, Becky
4 Touche: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer: chrissie, SoccerDude28, wilco, mart
3 Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy: Mikekelly (leader), chrissie, Becky

Total Posts: 5035

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I’ll add my vote to ASA. The game is available from sources other than Steam, so the purchase is not a problem.

Edit: I’m almost done with S2, so if the game doesn’t start for a week or so, I should be in good shape. Now to set up the next CCPT.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

+1 for ASA, I have it installed already and I need an excuse to play it.

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Updated

10 ASA: A Space Adventure (with developer participation): Sefir (leader), TimovieMan, Iznogood, wilco, Kurufinwe, crabapple, Advie, Becky, rtrooney, SoccerDude28
7 Memento Mori 2: Guardians of Immortality: Iznogood (leader), Sefir, Advie, wilco, millenia, Becky, Renacimiento
6 Shadow of the Comet: Karlok, Sefir, wilco, mart, crabapple, Renacimiento
5 Myst III Exile: Sefir (leader), Advie, Lady Kestrel, crabapple, Becky
4 Gabriel Knight 1: 20th anniv. edition: Mikekelly (leader), chrissie, rtrooney, Becky
3 Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy: Mikekelly (leader), chrissie, Becky

ASA has taken a strong lead of 4 votes over Memento Mori 2. Hotel Dusk, Amanita duo, Myst 3 and Shadow of the Comet are all tied in the third place. It will not be easy, but we still have a good 5 days of voting and many impressive twists have been seen in the past.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top