• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “Is this a Treasure?” [ENDED]

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 30 September 2015 10:28 PM

I think we all have enough problems in a real life so there is no need to spread a negative energy in here

i second this!

ROTFL!

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Wow, that was wild! Thank you all for playing, especially chrissie, TimovieMan & Lady Kestrel! Smile
You’ve all achieved a great scores, but chrissie and Timothy are winners with a perfect score! Cograts!!

Answers & scores:

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

WOOOOOO!

My last-second swap of two of the three answers I wasn’t sure of paid off! Yay for the intuition educated guess call. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Good job, Timo & Chrissie!  It was a toss up between Nibiru, JTTCOTE & Tale of a Hero for me since I couldn’t find relevant screenshots of any of them.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lady Kestrel - 02 October 2015 08:23 PM

Good job, Timo & Chrissie!  It was a toss up between Nibiru, JTTCOTE & Tale of a Hero for me since I couldn’t find relevant screenshots of any of them.

It was a toss-up between NiBiRu, JttCotE and Black Dahlia for me, for the same reasons. And I have played JttCotE… Shifty Eyed

But I made an educated guess for JttCotE based on the wooden floor and wall in the background which resembled one of the screenshot locations. And I noticed just in time that there’s a mugshot on the trunk of Black Dahlia that looks very 50s noir, so I last-minute swapped my BD & NiBiRu guesses. Cool

That could mean that chrissie probably did the least amount of guessing.  Innocent

Anyway, thanks to DarkEye for the fun diversion. It doesn’t always have to be a long-running superquiz (although those are fun too). Cool

And congrats to chrissie and Lady Kestrel for the top scores!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1666

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

TimovieMan - 03 October 2015 01:10 AM

But I made an educated guess for JttCotE based on the wooden floor and wall in the background which resembled one of the screenshot locations. And I noticed just in time that there’s a mugshot on the trunk of Black Dahlia that looks very 50s noir, so I last-minute swapped my BD & NiBiRu guesses. Cool

Good job!

That could mean that chrissie probably did the least amount of guessing.  Innocent

Yes, it wasn’t too hard for her apparently since she did it in her first attempt!

Anyway, thanks to DarkEye for the fun diversion. It doesn’t always have to be a long-running superquiz (although those are fun too). Cool

You’re welcome, Timothy! I’ll try to post more stuff like this!

P.S. To be honest, also this treasure quiz was meant as “normal” superquiz at first. But I’ve soon realized that it might prove to be too hard. So maybe I could split them into a few smaller quizzes like this one. Smile

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Lady Kestrel - 02 October 2015 08:23 PM

It was a toss-up between NiBiRu, JttCotE and Black Dahlia for me, for the same reasons. And I have played JttCotE… Shifty Eyed

I confess to not being able to find quite a few of the screenshots either so spent a few joyous hours browsing You Tube clips. The only chest I couldn’t find was the one in GC but I was left with the choice of it coming from either GC or NiBiRu so not much guessing needed there!!  Laughing

Thanks DarkEye for the fun diversion & congrats to Tim & Lady Kestrel for the great scores!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top