• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrelrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Sunday, 30 August

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Karlok - 31 August 2015 11:06 AM

Do you speak German, chrissie?

No I don’t Karlok, but if the German version is voiced in English after having watched your link to You Tube I know I can get by but if it’s not voiced in English then I should back-off so that mart can give the game to someone else. Cry

Total Posts: 117

Joined 2006-12-03

PM

diego - 31 August 2015 11:17 AM
Karlok - 30 August 2015 01:35 PM

Why don’t you nominate it for a CP, diego. I’ll support you. It may not be the world’s best adventure, but it’s fun.

I think Touche only stands a chance as the unofficial playthrough. I even ANNOUNCED IT! Tongue
Then again, we had this debate also. Wink Smile

Let’s see how many members comment here (we have already 6 potential voters, if I am not mistaken).

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

mart - 31 August 2015 11:59 AM
diego - 31 August 2015 11:17 AM
Karlok - 30 August 2015 01:35 PM

Why don’t you nominate it for a CP, diego. I’ll support you. It may not be the world’s best adventure, but it’s fun.

I think Touche only stands a chance as the unofficial playthrough. I even ANNOUNCED IT! Tongue
Then again, we had this debate also. Wink Smile

Let’s see how many members comment here (we have already 6 potential voters, if I am not mistaken).

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

mart - 31 August 2015 11:59 AM

Count me in.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Joined 2006-12-03

PM

@ Renacimiento: another musketeer, magnificent (Un pour tous, tous pour un)!

@ Diego: for some reason I felt compelled to make a list (in order of appearance), and I am also thinking “at least 10” all day long, don’t know what is wrong with me ....

Diego
Chrissie
Karlok
Lady Kestrel
Advie
Kurufinwe
Mart
Wilco
Renacimiento

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Oh, hi!

If I can track down a copy, you can add my name as well. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2006-12-03

PM

TimovieMan - 01 September 2015 06:44 AM

Oh, hi!

“At least ten” has become now “almost 10.”  Content

Diego
Chrissie
Karlok
Lady Kestrel
Advie
Kurufinwe
Mart
Wilco
Renacimiento
TimovieMan (i.p.)

Wish there was a way to get affordable copies. Did some searches today and the cheapest English version I found was 125 Euro. Sadly I can’t lend my copy to someone else as it is still sealed (I have a backup from a previous copy).

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Just because I happened to mention that the game runs with ScummVM doesn’t mean I have any intention of playing it. Don’t put words in people’s mouths; it’s mildly annoying.

Joined 2006-12-03

PM

Kurufinwe - 01 September 2015 02:22 PM

Just because I happened to mention that the game runs with ScummVM doesn’t mean I have any intention of playing it. Don’t put words in people’s mouths; it’s mildly annoying.

As is bad reading, sorry to say. I didn’t state it was a list of people that wanted to play the game. As you can check in my messages it was a list of people that commented here, who could be considered as potential voters. So I didn’t put any words in your mouth. [“Let’s see how many members comment here (we have already 6 potential voters, if I am not mistaken).”]

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

I love that game, it’s got a charm of it’s own. I’d definitely be up for replaying it…

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

grumpy Kuru, why the heck you think you special.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Count me in for an Unofficial Community Playthrough.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

mart - 01 September 2015 02:04 PM
TimovieMan - 01 September 2015 06:44 AM

Oh, hi!

“At least ten” has become now “almost 10.”  Content

Diego
Chrissie
Karlok
Lady Kestrel
Advie
Kurufinwe
Mart
Wilco
Renacimiento
TimovieMan (i.p.)

Wish there was a way to get affordable copies. Did some searches today and the cheapest English version I found was 125 Euro. Sadly I can’t lend my copy to someone else as it is still sealed (I have a backup from a previous copy).

Well you can definitely count me in as thanks to your generosity mart I now have the game (it arrived today!) Thank you!  Thumbs Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top