• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming Movies - Trailer Zone

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Based off a really popular Anime, Attack on Titan:

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 24 July 2015 11:42 AM

Looks crazy! I need to see that anime

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Yeah, it’s a bit gross, but I think there is something about it.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Ben mendelsohn craze an full throttle Wink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3174065/Ben-Mendelsohn-rolls-dice-alongside-Ryan-Reynolds-Sienna-Miller-new-gambling-flick-Mississippi-Grind.html

Cant wait.

wilco - 24 July 2015 10:40 PM
Tad - 24 July 2015 11:42 AM

Looks crazy! I need to see that anime

Woahh you havent, its like every non anime lover has watched it.
Its THE shit in anime world recently.
Pronto.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Yeah, I’m not usually into anime, but once in a while one comes along and does something amazing. This definitely does that. I randomly stumbled on the movie trailer and it’s weirdness interested me. I ended up seeing the whole of season 1 then. Hah! Got to wait till 2016 for season 2 Frown

This next one will be an instant buy for everyone I suspect:

Smile

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Last anime series I’ve watcehd until the end was maybe Cowboy Bebop a couple of years ago Smile
I’ve seen the release of the Attack oon Titan on the 3DS but had no idea what’s it about.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Wilco, you should definitely watch Attack on Titan. It is one of the best anime I have watched in years. The only problem is that it finished after one season without a final closure to the story. Not sure if they are ever going to have a second season, but judging by its popularity, they would be crazy not to.

Also another anime I recommend watching if you guys haven’t is Death Note. Again really great stuff.

Edit: Just read Tad’s 2016 Attack on Titan post. Did they officially announce season 2?

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Yeah. They seemed to have done a really odd thing and made season 1, then gone further back in the timeline for 3 episodes called no regrets based around captain Levi. Since the manga had such a success, they’ve made season 1, no regrets and apparently there’s 2 live action films on the way. The first of which is already out in Japan.

Edit: I’m not sure how far ahead they are in the manga, but apparently by the time season 2 is out, the manga will almost be done: http://www.idigitaltimes.com/attack-titan-season-2-premiere-date-its-official-we-wont-get-it-until-2016-403481

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

That awkward moment when you realize writer of Trudetective fails to followup his act while the TV show Director delivers.

Beasts of no Nation,

Elba doing what he does best.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Black Mass

Based on a true story of a Boston Gangster.

Great Cast -

Johnny Depp
Benedict Cumberbatch
Kevin Bacon

Could be cool.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Hateful Eight trailer finally out,

Reservoir Dogs western.

Gonna be awesome ride.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

A new Star Wars poster has been released that seems to reveal quite a bit. Not sure if this is true, but some say it confirms the lost light saber rumoured plot.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Not a trailer but Assassin Creed Movie is really happening!

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/assassins-creed-first-look-heres-michael-127715456582.html

I hope having Fassbender and Cotillard will make it break the streak of terrible movies based on games (probably not)

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Trailer 2 of Beasts of No Nation.
Elba oscar performance with Cory’s surreal DoP.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top