• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Syberia III

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Advie - 21 April 2015 01:49 PM

On the other hand Microids (last December) acclaimed their total support and coproducering to Pendulo Studios (team), but again nothing had been revealed so far about this collaboration and the the resurrection of Pendulo Studios.

if anyone has any news or updates, please enlighten me.
thanks Cool

I was quite intrigued by the news of that collaboration and I made attempts to find more info on it, but the only thing I could find was the mïcroids announcement on facebook (at least I think it was facebook). Nothing on Pendulo Studio’s site, but then again they are absolutely terrible at communicating with their fans, so that’s just as expected. There hasn’t been a news post on their site since 2012! So much for building hype around their new product…

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Perhaps they’ve seen the response and gone back to the drawing board?

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Something tells me Syberia 3 might be one of those games that just ends up coming out without any big fanfares. You blink and suddenly it’s just there.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i thought cold weather encourages the appetite,.. come on I loved Kate’s hips

Image Attachments

11230668_833608873391055_4703767116224855382_n.jpg

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2014-01-05

PM

They’re presenting the game too in Venice? I though they were just selling these cute glass mammoth figurines.

Tongue

Shame that the ticket to Venice is still too expensive for me. Frown

Recently played: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 5/5, Bioshock 2 4/5, Tomb Raider (2013) 3/5 Looking forward to: Gibbous, Saint Kotar

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

These showed up on facebook, seems to look ok (open in new window)

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

Finally something to calm anxiety.

Is it me or Syberia III is going too slow? I thought that for this time of year we would have a trailer at least.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

This screenshots don`t look very Syberia-nesque, we need a huge rusty soviet building with at least one or two automatons on the roof to feel reassured that Syberia is back.

Total Posts: 179

Joined 2003-09-11

PM

Abnaxus - 04 August 2015 07:19 PM

This screenshots don`t look very Syberia-nesque, we need a huge rusty soviet building with at least one or two automatons on the roof to feel reassured that Syberia is back.

Agreed.

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

Is there a date for release yet?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

UruBoo - 05 August 2015 08:59 AM

Is there a date for release yet?

I don’t think so. 2016 but nothing more specific

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Remember Sokal stating even long before S3 announcement, that he wants next Syberia to (and I say it again - much for my disappointment) be 3D? He got what he wanted and that explains the changed style.

I may be wrong, but I feel it runs on Unity engine. Well, better that than Visionaire, I suppose.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Well the rusty soviet era buildings with huge automatons, was really only in the first games. These pictures looks more similar to the graphics of Syberia 2.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Iznogood - 06 August 2015 01:47 PM

These pictures looks more similar to the graphics of Syberia 2.

That’s what I see too and am happy this is making progress no matter how slow.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Yeah, they’re definetly more Syberia 2 than Syberia 1, but that does make sense as I suppose a good bulk of the game does take place in syberia itself, so I doubt there will be a lot of soviet aesthetics there.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top