• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A Stitch in Time (What Makes You Tick? 2) FREE!!! And with VOICES for both games!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Both games have received the “full voices” overhaul, and the commercial sequel is also now FREE! I know what I’ll be playing…

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Cool thanks for sharing. Downloading right now.

Total Posts: 4254

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

diego - 14 July 2015 07:19 PM

Both games… FREE!

I can’t believe what I’m going to say but here it is: You made my day, dago diego!
Thank you (although you didn’t supply a direct link and I had to go through a couple of loops).

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

You never thought of clicking on picture, did you? Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Just kidding with that smiley.

Of course I clicked the picture (in desperation), but to download something from there you have to submit a (valid!) e-mail address, recieve the notification… (jump some hoops) ... to finally get THE LINK (which, BTW, I could post here but I won’t - I’ll let the others jump the hoops too ).

P.S. I’m not complaining. How could I?

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Funny, at the time I opened this thread, it was a direct link to the download page. The “e-mail” method was probably included in the meantime, due to many people hurrying to download it! Grin

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

I believe you.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

I got the email from them on how to download, but the dropbox link is totally out of commission and and has a 429 error. they said something about a torrent download, but, I don’t know how to do that and I was warned that those torrents are full of viruses.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

They recommend people using the torrent due to traffic. There’s no reason to expect the torrent file to have any more viruses than the direct download. I just started downloading it.

And thanks for the heads up, I’ve been meaning to play these games.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I used the torrent link and it was fine. mbday630, to download using torrent, you should first save the .torrent file to your hard drive, download http://www.bittorrent.com/bittorrent-free bittorent client, and then once you install it, just double click on the .torrent file, and it will download the game for you.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

I actually started playing the first game some time ago, but never got very far before I lost interest - I will however give it a second try now.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

I was curious about this, but I made it 2 screens in before I realized I have to hold down the mouse button to get the verb coin to appear. Not a fan of that.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

hmm, seems the site is totally broken now.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-07-16

PM

Hey! Sorry, it seems due to heavy traffic everything has gone up in flames -
while we’re fixing things you can go to our facebook page, where you will find download links and information.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1176203129072528&id=147268418632676

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Thank you very much for the games, Matt!

mattkempke - 16 July 2015 01:36 AM

due to heavy traffic everything has gone up in flames

Good ol’ human nature: give them something for free and expect riots.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-07-16

PM

Thanks for playing! Smile

And if I don’t comment directly on your last remark then that could be understood as silent agreement. Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top