• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Haha! I booked the train and a hotel in Kensington (the London Town Hotel). I will arrive on the 3th of October and leave on the 7th. I want to see the British Museum and the National History Museum, and for the third day something which I haven’t decided yet. Looking forward to seeing you!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

It’s election day today here in Denmark, and if the polls are correct it is pretty much a 50/50 race between the two sides.

In the end who forms government might be decide by the 4 MP’s elected on Greenland and the Faroe Islands.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Probably not a laughing matter, but I nevertheless couldn’t help laughing when I saw this IndieGoGo campaign Grin

I especially like that even if you donate 1 mill € you still have to pay shipping fee.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

It’s hot!

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Just got back yesterday from a week in Northumberland (NE England). We went with all the family so there was 7 adults and 5 kids.

It was a glorious week of sun where we spent time on the beach or cycling round a local national park.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Heh heh nice contrast between your avatar and the photos

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 5588

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Aside from our sand being a bit whiter, your shots could have been taken in New Jersey, Lucien.  It sounds like you had a good time.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’m loving Tony Martin’s victory in the Tour de France today (as well as his grabbing the leader’s jersey).

After narrowly missing the yellow jersey two days in a row (first because team mate Cavendish stopped sprinting when he saw he couldn’t win and Cancellara edged in front of him to grab bonification seconds and take the lead, and again when Froome came just within 0.07 seconds of being a second behind winner Rodriguez and thus being awarded the same time and staying that second in front of Martin to take the lead), it’s simply justice that he’s got it now.

And it’s a joy to see how utterly happy he is. Biggest smile I’ve ever seen on him. Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Now you can forget about Moonwalking Crazy

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2015-07-14

PM

TimovieMan - 07 July 2015 04:09 PM

I’m loving Tony Martin’s victory in the Tour de France today (as well as his grabbing the leader’s jersey).

... it’s simply justice that he’s got it now.

And it’s a joy to see how utterly happy he is. Biggest smile I’ve ever seen on him. Smile

Hear hear. Twas a real shame what happened to him in stage 6. Sad face.

eat my shorts

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

pac_man - 16 July 2015 03:39 AM

Hear hear. Twas a real shame what happened to him in stage 6. Sad face.

And an even bigger shame that the Tour was already half over before we got to the first mountain to climb (with Froome having over half a minute on his closest rivals, and several minutes on “the big favourites”).
And then the first mountain arrives and the Tour should actually “start”, and Froome rides all competition into oblivion and takes all suspense out of the remaining two weeks.

I knew in advance that, barring a fall and/or injury, Froome was the ONLY favourite to win, but I didn’t expect this kind of curb-stomp battle. Frown

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

Wow, it’s quiet in here.

I tried to fit in with the Steam chats and GOG forums, but I just blend into the background. Not like I used to be here. <3 I’m playing “The Whispered World” lately, and I want to like it but I’m just so bored!

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

The beginning is very boring Fantasie, but later it gets better. I don’t know what it is with Daedalic though. Their games just miss that certain something that makes a game special and fun to play.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Yeah, I never got past the beginning. I agree that there’s something missing in Daedalic, not that I’ve played almost any…

I’ve found a bit of a home away from AG home recently (when it’s been so quiet) in the Geek & Sundry Twitch chat (and also Red Thread Games forums) but certainly AG is a special place of its own Smile Glad you’re around again, Fantasie <3

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

I don’t know whether there are any other cricket fans here, but man, Australia are taking the absolute beating of a lifetime over here at the moment.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top