• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieIronCretinrtrooneywalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Foxtail (Inherit the Earth lookalike)

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Just saw this. It’s about “Young fox Leah who goes to her grandmother in a faraway mountain village. Leah gets into an amazing and strange world, but it’s not so light and carefree, as she may see from the first sight. A long journey becomes not only bewitching, but also dangerous.”

I like that they promise “complex puzzles”, and if I’m not mistaken, that’s some kind of a diary there (I love diaries!). Also, what’s not to love about “Legend of Kyrandia-esque” top-notch pixel-art. Different style to Wadjet Eye, but still good. It’s also on Steam Greenlight with a trailer.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Looks great! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I hope it has mazes. It needs mazes like Inherit the Earth

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

All hand drawn and looks gorgeous.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

wilco - 06 July 2015 02:58 PM

I hope it has mazes. It needs mazes like Inherit the Earth

Haha.

The rat maze wasn’t even that bad.

But yeah. This looks really nice. There’s always room for some anthropomorphic animals.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

Well, this was a pleasant surprise! Looks gorgeous, feels good, some Legend of Kyrandia vibes.. Did I mention anthropomorphic animals Grin Easy yes vote on greenlight.

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Woah, that looks awesome!  Nerd I remember reading about this a while ago, good to see it on track.

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2014-01-05

PM

I have no idea how I missed that charming title. In the meantime, the game has been out on IndieGoGo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/foxtail-classic-point-and-click-adventure-game#/story

Recently played: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 5/5, Bioshock 2 4/5, Tomb Raider (2013) 3/5 Looking forward to: Gibbous, Saint Kotar

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

They also have a kickstarter campaign https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1988474932/foxtail Not sure about the strategy of having both a kickstarter and indiegogo campaign

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top