• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Resonance - city archives

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2006-03-25

PM

Hello,

Could anyone help me with the city archive puzzle?

I need the blueprints and my document numbers are R27 - T28.
I looked at the walkthrough and unfortunately i did not get it Frown

It says:

In my first game the blueprint document has number H15. And Morales’ will I13. So the blueprint has one letter less and two numbers more than the will. The correct calibrated robot arm points to M20. Your goal is of course to misalign the robot arm so that it gives you the juno lab blueprint when you ask for the will. In this case you have to misalign the robot arm in that way that it has to point one letter less and two numbers more, thus L22.

In my second game the blueprint document has number H09. And Morales’ will I11. So the blueprint has one letter less and two numbers less than the will. The correct calibrated robot arm points to M20. Your goal is of course to misalign the robot arm so that it gives you the juno lab blueprint when you ask for the will. In this case you have to misalign the robot arm in that way that it has to point one letter less and two numbers more, thus L18.

In my final game the blueprint document has number W12. And Morales’ will T09. So the blueprint has three letters more and three numbers more than the will. The correct calibrated robot arm points to M20. Your goal is of course to misalign the robot arm so that it gives you the juno lab blueprint when you ask for the will. In this case you have to misalign the robot arm in that way that it has to point one letter less and two numbers more, thus P23.

So for this logic, what is my number??

Many thanks.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

It’t not entirely clear from your post what the number of your blueprints is. If R27 then your calibration number is K19. If T28 then N21.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2006-03-25

PM

Fien - 26 June 2012 07:32 PM

It’t not entirely clear from your post what the number of your blueprints is. If R27 then your calibration number is K19. If T28 then N21.

K19 Worked, thank you very much for your help.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Try N16. Smile

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2012-06-30

PM

Did you get it fixed Dunno?

My review site of Diablo 3 fast leveling guides

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-08-02

PM

blueprints - O28
javier will - L31

calibration number - M20

can anybody help me with this?

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

I am currently playing Resonance again However, I am sooooo stuck, I have looked at several walk throughs and I can not solve the Blue print puzzle. I don’t seem to get the logic behind it. My save is the following: Blue print J20, and Will is L23. What is the solution?

Many thanks in advance

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi Niclas, I make it K17.

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Hi Chrissie,

Many thanks for that. Smile

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 95

Joined 2010-11-01

PM

This puzzle is making me nauseous, seriously… I’m terrible at logic/number puzzles and this is one of those I just can’t solve.

Blueprint # = N26
Will # = P25

Can anyone give me the solution? I’ve tried K21 and K19 but neither work.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

K21 should work.

Did you calibrate it right and hit save right on the centre of K21.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 95

Joined 2010-11-01

PM

Edit: OK, worked it out! I hadn’t made the cop use his fingerprints and was just waiting for something to happen after hitting save.  Neutral

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Using the journalist is fine. Did you then use the cop to ask for another copy of the will?

You should then get the documents.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-07-06

PM

N26
L29

Please :-)

Thank You

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

It’s a long time since I played the game but if N26 is the location of the will & L29 the blueprint try K23!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top