• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Minecraft - TellTaleGames

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I know I am late to the party Smile, but I just read about this today. A minecraft story reminds me of the Doom and Battleship movies - A really bad idea. I just wish they would do a sequel to The Wolf Among Us instead. That was an amazing game.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Trailer

Huuuuummmm… I think it looks terrible..

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

The fact that every single line in this trailer is a tired, ridiculous cliché is supposed to be the joke, right? ... Right?

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 04 July 2015 09:13 AM

Trailer

Looks and sounds amazing, vouceacting and music is right on the spot.
Blocky characters are going to turn non MC fans off, but i like how they are playing with MC world, and have 80s cartoon vibe to it.

Total Posts: 188

Joined 2004-03-18

PM

Not a good trailer but I wouldn’t pass judgment on the final game based on that. Telltale hasn’t missed very much since TWD S1. Looks like they’re going for a Lego Movie vibe. Wasn’t crazy about that movie but most people were, could be a good move.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Sounds like Patton Oswalt and Ashley jhonson(ellie) are among the leads.

Day1.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

The funny thing about this, the mere fact that something titled “minecraft” will be purchasable on steam for the first time… will instantly turn into a nice profit for telltale.
Telltale just better hope the first episode is more than 2 hours.. this will be their first new release in a post-refund world Tongue

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

The trailer just left me thinking meh. This reeks of easy money for them, but we’ll have to see I suppose.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Just got to know they have Lionsgate project too.

So,
Minecraft,
Marvel,
TwdS3,
Lionsgate,
New IP of their own.

Yeah right.:s

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

nomadsoul - 04 July 2015 09:57 AM

Looks and sounds amazing, vouceacting and music is right on the spot.
Blocky characters are going to turn non MC fans off, but i like how they are playing with MC world, and have 80s cartoon vibe to it.

I agree with nomadsoul. This looks pretty good, and Minecraft fans everywhere are gonna eat this up.

It’ll be a money machine for TTG, imo.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

wilco - 04 July 2015 09:13 AM

Trailer

I thought I was watching one of those YouTube parodies with sound bites and video clips put together from different sources.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

This trailer looks really terrible to be honest. If its job is making me excited about buying the game, it failed miserably. I’ll reserve judgement on the final product when it comes out.

Total Posts: 5834

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

There really are too many other games with far more appealing graphics to either finish or catch up on - nah! the game’s look is not my scene!    Smile

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

TimovieMan - 04 July 2015 12:44 PM

This looks pretty good, and Minecraft fans everywhere are gonna eat this up.

They totally will. But the multi-million dollar question is… how many of those people will buy it expecting a minecraft game with minecraft mechanics. And how many of those people will request a refund after a 1-2 hour episode.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Beyond TWD, Telltale’s lineup looks pretty uninteresting to me. Anyone else?

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top