• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Zero Escape 3 Now Official! 

Total Posts: 29

Joined 2008-01-10

PM

Smile

edit: Wilco beat me to it Smile

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Vita and 3DS!

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

What an amazing piece of news to end the day on Grin

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2013-04-25

PM

Whoo! Awesome news indeed!

Games Played: Ace Attorney (PW 1-3, Apollo Justice, Miles Investigation), Hotel Dusk and Last Window, Professor Layton (Curious Village, Diabolical Box, Unwound Future, Lost Specter), 999 and Zero Escape, Walking Dead S1-2, Trace Memory, Area-X, Time Hollow, Ghost Trick, Indian Jones FoA   Currently Playing: Portal 2, PL - Miracle Mask, Dangan Ronpa

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Ha! Told ya!

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

PR statement:

Many government organizations have dismissed our urgent warnings regarding the upcoming game event called Zero Time Dilemma. Recent intelligence has escalated our plans and we have come to the decision to contact gamers about the dangers directly. Our ultimate goal has always been to protect the public from the horrific consequences we have foreseen, but it appears our mission to prevent it from occurring may have failed. It is imperative that you make every effort to prepare yourselves for the oncoming deadly game, so that you may survive the coming apocalypse.

An antidote for the game is predicted to be created, but much further down this timeline, and as such there is no defense from its effects. It will be most easily identifiable on Nintendo 3DS™ and PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, though it is transmittable through the air so the spread may increase even more rapidly through the PlayStation®Store and Nintendo eShop.

Do not be tempted by familiar faces, fully voiced cinematics, multiple endings, or voices in both Japanese and English, as those are signs that the apocalypse is nigh. We suggest that you put extensive effort into improving your puzzle solving skills, as they will be vital to your survival.

We at Crash Keys beg for your assistance in notifying everyone you can so that no one is left in the dark about this dangerous game. The world will end up in a tumultuous uproar, and ultimate consequences will be unavoidable unless word gets out. Use all the time available to you before the summer of next year to contact your loved ones and prepare; our intelligence hasn’t been able to focus in on an exact date at this time. Do not fear – we are here to protect you and prepare you to our utmost ability so that you may survive. You will survive. We will use all channels available to contact you with updates as soon as we uncover them. You must be ready.

Happy day!! Thread title needs to be changed  Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

good good, the pitchforks didnt have to come out afterall Wink
and apparently uchikoshi himself was there in person to announce it.
Its a shame that the live stream didnt work!
EDIT: the panel is rebroadcasting *now*
holy crap they had a lot of technical difficulties. Nothing was working right for them, not just the stream Tongue
and now not even the rebroadcast is working right.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I never doubted it for one second. I also never took it off my signature. Innocent

This calls for a w00t!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 555

Joined 2004-02-11

PM

So awesome.

My number 1 anticipated game is still Persona 5, just because the Persona series is so ridiculously awesome.  But this is #2.

Or ... maybe number 3 after Star Citizen, because it’s been way too fucking long since we’ve had a good space combat sim.  How the hell did that genre ever completely disappear?

But yeah.  It’s very high up there.  :-)

Now we just need a Gabriel Knight 4, and a Star Control 4, and a Jagged Alliance 3, and a new season of Twin Peaks with all the episodes directed by David Lynch (oh wait ... we’re actually getting that one.  I still can’t believe it.) and all my dreams will have been realized.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am just glad to be getting this game. Loved the first two so this is a day one buy for me. Can’t wait - I’ll preorder as soon as it come available.

I am of course getting persona 5 - but I actually want both pretty equally.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

So is this going to be the last entry since they planned a trilogy from the start?

I really hope so…it is time gaming gets a stellar trilogy that is constistent in quality all throughout. Don’t want them to milk it.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Oh who knows. Uchikoshi has said as much in the past, but i still assume this game is going to end on a “wtf?” note.

Total Posts: 197

Joined 2015-05-25

PM

YES!!!

999 on DS was the best game I’ve ever played in the last 10 years! I had no idea visual novels could be so good until I’ve played that one!

And VLR was excellent too Smile So I was very sad when they said there probably wouldn’t be another sequel.

This news makes my day! I hope it will be released to Europe, though…

French creator & solo developer of “BROK the InvestiGator” (coming soon) and “Demetrios” (Available on PC, iOS, Android, PS4, Xbox One, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top