• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Charophycean

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Myst-Like Game: RoonSehv: NeTerra (Release !!!)

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

After the French release of RoonSehv in March 2015, and meanwhile the English version in June 2015, this is the Original SoundTracks of the game !

After the release of “Age of Sounds” and “Age of Sounds 2” (also available on the site), here is the new album of Piboc (our musical architect), which brings together all the music composed for the game.

Completely in the style of mystical adventure games!

If you have completed the game, if you’re still in, if you are about to play and even if you never play there, so you have the option to listen to all the music.

The method is the same, you indicate your email and comments, and you get the link to download the entire album in mp3.

Piboc and me wish you beautiful musical explorations…

Thank you Piboc for this beautiful creation !

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Hi everyone!

Translations are finally over !! English, German and Italian versions !
All textures are import in game too ! and switch work very well !

There are still some details to work out, and then version 2 of RoonSehv may leave !!

I work on a “colors assistance” for people suffering from color blindness (for example)

We add some others things… I would make a point about the update when its official release!

A little patience, the game comes very soon !!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Hello everyone!!

It’s with great pleasure that my team and I offer you the new download link for our English, German and Italian version of our game: RoonSehv: NeTerra !

Just click on the following link:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/roonsehv/downloads/roonsehv-v2-fr-eng-ger-ita/

For more information please go on my DevBlog:
http://roonsehv.blogspot.fr/2015/06/gold-v2-new-version-english-german-and.html

Good Luck ! and good play !

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Thank you very much Prom361. Downloading now and can’t wait to play.

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Fantastic

Been playing for about 45 minutes and I only can say one thing…Myst fans rejoice!

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Congratulations! This has been an interesting project to follow (through this thread) so I’ll be glad to try it when I get the chance Smile

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

Thanks so much!

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

I loaded it up and so far it plays perfectly on my Win 7. I’ve programmed the mouse, so no keyboard. So exciting to have a Myst type game!

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thank you very much for your messages !!
i hope you have fun with our game Smile
babye !

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I tried it yesterday, saved my game but now I can’t load it again! Please help me!
I’m on a Mac running Windows 8.1.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Maybe a problem with Mac Frown
i send you a PM for help, i hope !

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

Some feedback having just crossed the river:
The game is pretty good, but I feel like you may have tried a bit too hard to make it difficult, in ways that are borderline unfair. I don’t know if it’s my screen or what, but it’s extremely hard for me to make out some things that I think are meant to be hints.
Specifically, I’m talking about The labels on the buttons in the river puzzle - I couldn’t even make out the “normal” ones, and it’s impossible to learn all the digits from it even though that’s clearly the intent. It’s like in-universe my character has no neck so I can’t get a better angle on what’s clearly there. At first I thought it’s meant to be difficult to make out due to darkness - but then when I got back there to shed light on the matter, it was just as difficult.

That brings me to my next point: the game is sometimes an ass for no reason. Specific examples: Why must that luminous plant decay? It just forces me to backtrack to where I got it and get a new one. That doesn’t add challenge, it’s just annoying. Also, the columns that have both types of digits on them? I thought you were supposed to learn digits from there. I guess it’s a placeholder for a future puzzle, but there’s no way for a player to know that, so it just comes across as being unnecessarily difficult.

Also, did you have anything more intelligent in mind than brute-forcing the last digit of the ancestor’s age?

Don’t get discouraged, overall I’m having fun, it’s just that it sometimes seems as though you were afraid puzzles would be too easy that you forgot that we don’t live inside your heads. Misleading signposting is one of the worst sins you can make in a puzzle game, IMO.

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Nope. I disagree (fortunately because I wanted to do what I wanted in my game).
I did not foolishly increased the difficulty of the game by just happy to see you suffer ...
I did it because I’m tired of the modern idiot games who do not require any thinking: As you say, the clues is right next to the puzzle that opens the doors for the clues for the next puzzle ... Etc.
With roonsehv I did exactly what I look,  for me, an adventure game: a real adventure where the player is not bound by hand from beginning to end ...
It’s maybe more difficult, but it’s just because we have more used to this kind of games.

I also wanted to create a sharing around this game, many forums have played the game and helped find the solution all together. If you want to help, no worries this forum and I can help you.
Good luck for the rest of the adventure.

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

I had finished this game quite a while ago and I found nothing misleading, annoying or unfair about it and completely agree with Prom361 in going back to thinking in a game both inside and outside the box. Games are far to hand-holding now and its refreshing to go back to playing games like this that first attracted me to playing computer games way back. Thank you Prom361 for making this game the way you remembered and liked.

Total Posts: 401

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

I totally agree with Greyfuss. I recently finished this game as well. What a joy to actually be stuck enough to think about the game after you’ve left the computer, and can’t wait to get back to try something new. All the clues you need are there, you just have to keep exploring and experimenting.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top