• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieKeybordzSpeedBozobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Perry Rhodan Crashes!

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

And I can confirm that you can play it in fullscreen if you add “-fullscreen” after the icon properties in your desktop or after Perry_Rhodan.exe that you copied to the desktop. I allways want it to play in full screen…
Oh, and no crashes at all in my Win 7 32bits. Just the plain game that I downloaded from AdventureShop.

Total Posts: 54

Joined 2009-06-05

PM

lewuz - 07 September 2014 12:07 PM

Glad to be help. Smile
So you are confirming the bug is “ATI exclusive”, as you have nvidia.

It seems that way. Though before the game working I was convinced it was my nvidia card that was causing the crashes, as I had no issue on both my Vista and Windows 7 systems playing the game with my older AMD card. Either way, thanks!

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

I’m having a private conversation with Advie and as he claims the 1.2 patch is hard(!?) to find, I post here a 1st English site link I came to:
http://games.softpedia.com/get/Patch/The-Immortals-of-Terra-A-Perry-Rhodan-Adventure-Patch.shtml

Site has both versions of patch - for DVD and digital download PR - and user has to choose the relevant one(!!) after clicking on Download now.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2006-11-03

PM

How run this game on windows 10? I try everything but it still crash after the first scene Frown I need your help Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top