• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Bunker The Underground Game - Steam key event

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

@jaap I send you a Steam key to private message Smile enjoy

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

very cool!

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

Wait a minute.

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

EMI2X-7KII8-F6DZ5
(as usual, please post a reply once you used this)

Total Posts: 449

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

Just finished your game…what a hoot! And thanks for the nudges along the way. I only got nine of the secrets, so I’m looking forward to trying to figure out what all I missed. Loved the humor, and the puzzles were just the right difficulty, for me anyway. MacGyver would be proud!  Thumbs Up

Are you working on anything else while Bunker rakes in the bucks, or do you (unfortunately) have a “real” job to toil at? By the way, thanks again for the Steam key….in hindsight, I would have been quite happy paying $10-15 for this game. And for anyone on the fence about it, it’s well worth playing. Took me about 15 hours, but if you’re really into uncovering all the Easter eggs, it could probably double that. Enjoy!

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

EMI2X-7KII8-F6DZ5 this one is already taken

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

How about this one?
L40RC-HE2HM-HRJDA

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Venomlemon - 22 May 2015 06:46 PM

How about this one?
L40RC-HE2HM-HRJDA

got it! thankyou!

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Venomlemon - 22 May 2015 06:46 PM

How about this one?
L40RC-HE2HM-HRJDA

Also taken Frown

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

@SoccerDude28 you got yours?

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Venomlemon - 22 May 2015 06:48 PM

@SoccerDude28 you got yours?

No they were all taken already.

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

@SoccerDude28 I put it to your private message, and that’s the last one I have Smile

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Venomlemon - 22 May 2015 06:49 PM

@SoccerDude28 I put it to your private message, and that’s the last one I have Smile

Thank you very much I got this one Smile

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

Awesome, have fun! Smile

Joined 2013-08-16

PM

Mike the Wino - 22 May 2015 06:09 PM

Just finished your game…what a hoot! And thanks for the nudges along the way. I only got nine of the secrets, so I’m looking forward to trying to figure out what all I missed. Loved the humor, and the puzzles were just the right difficulty, for me anyway. MacGyver would be proud!  Thumbs Up

Are you working on anything else while Bunker rakes in the bucks, or do you (unfortunately) have a “real” job to toil at? By the way, thanks again for the Steam key….in hindsight, I would have been quite happy paying $10-15 for this game. And for anyone on the fence about it, it’s well worth playing. Took me about 15 hours, but if you’re really into uncovering all the Easter eggs, it could probably double that. Enjoy!

The secrets can be really hard core to get em all. As you might have already noticed they ain’t part of normal “play through”, but every single one of the 33 hidden secrets is an Easter egg.

So glad to hear you enjoyed the game. You have no idea how much that means to me.

I am by both profession and by hobby a game designer, so I guess you could say my real job is in designing games too Smile. Naturally I wish to continue designing and developing games until the day I die. I take a few days break now that Bunker the Underground Game is live, but will start another project soon after Smile. Naturally I am keeping a close eye at any possible technical difficulties with the game (if any remains) and will be providing technical support as quick as I can. I might be a 1 man game studio, but I still try and provide my players with care and service they deserve ^_^

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top