• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming Movies - Trailer Zone

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

wilco - 16 April 2015 02:11 PM

Star Wars teaser 2! Oh yes!

Seriously hyped Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Here’s my theory based on the trailers.

The Empire is secretly rebuilding and Boyega is part of it. Once he realises he wants no part in it, he decides to leave. As seen in the trailer, he takes a Tie fighter, shoots on his own and escapes. He crashes on the planet seen in this trailer and the last (might be tatooine) and tries to blend in with the locals (we see him in casual clothes in this trailer). Meanwhile, the empire are worried. They weren’t ready to reveal they’re back and track Boyega to this planet.

Luckily for them, it’s a planet outside the control of the Republic and decide to descend onto it, block communication and find Boyega. Han’s daughter is on that planet trying to find her uncle and she manages to work out what’s going on. She offers to help Boyega and report the return of the Empire.

Meanwhile, Leia and Han start to worry as they can’t get in touch. They manage to get the Falcon ready and make there way there.

What do you think? Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Sounds good but Oscar Isaac character also has a big part somewhere and is on mission orders from Leia.

Love the real BB-8

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Another day, another anticipated trailer

Batman vs Superman

Looks dark, like the batsuit

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Oh yeah, cool batsuit.

Never understood the concept of Batman vs. Superman, though. That should only lead to Batman getting his ass kicked… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

TimovieMan - 18 April 2015 06:46 AM

Oh yeah, cool batsuit.

Never understood the concept of Batman vs. Superman, though. That should only lead to Batman getting his ass kicked… Tongue

The movie is loosely based on Dark Knight Returns where Batman kicks Supes ass.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 18 April 2015 10:49 AM

How? Human with gadgets vs. invincible superhuman is NOT a fair fight. The kryptonite shtick? How much of that stuff can there be here???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

TimovieMan - 18 April 2015 04:43 PM
Lucien21 - 18 April 2015 10:49 AM

How? Human with gadgets vs. invincible superhuman is NOT a fair fight. The kryptonite shtick? How much of that stuff can there be here???

Well to be fair Superman had been weakened by a nuclear blast at the time and combined with a Kyptonite arrow and power armour Batman whoops his ass for a bit.

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Trailer week continues. now The Fantastic Four

Decent casting but not very exciting trailer, another reboot origin story…

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Teaser…thing for another Star Wars movie called Star Wars: Rouge One:

Part of a “anthology” apparently.

Seems like they’re going for Episode 7 this year, Rouge one next year, episode 8 a year later, anthology 2, episode 9, anthology 3…etc Meh

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

You say it like it’s a bad thing, Tad, but it’s a new Star Wars every year! Smile
Now if only they would cancel the The Old Republic MMO and do a proper Kotor 3…

(I hope they put a quality version of that teaser online)

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Oh, don’t get me wrong. I’m glad there’s more Star Wars and I look forward to seeing this. I’m just a bit concerned with how Disney will treat it as the years go by. Still, it’ll be fun Smile

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

It’s amazing, trailers everywhere Smile Jurassic World now

Looks ok in a B-movie PG-13 horror way

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

The hype train for that title ran out of steam during that trailer haha.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Saw Bats vs Supes recent animated flick, Bats armour suit makes the fights
sensible, I think they are gonna take same approach in Movie, though missing Bale’s presence. Affleck looks smug.

BTW, SW trailer hit 88 million views , are you kidding me

Gasp

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top