• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Game of Thrones - TTG

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Tad - 26 March 2015 01:14 PM

Just a thought I had,

Could Duncan be the spy? He somehow managed to know Gywn from the Whitehills wanted to talk and Gywn said the Whitehills are planning something…could Duncan of tricked Gared into finding the North Grove for them?

I have a feeling that Elissa Forrester (the mother) is the spy. It could be that she was manipulated to give informations to the Witehills for the sake of her prisoner son, Ryon

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2013-03-10

PM

Just watch the box set and save yourself from pressing a button now and then,
Smile

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Heh, I’ve actually tried watching it when telltale released the first episode. It wasn’t for me. There’s some good ideas and characters in there, but the pacing and the gore for gores sake made me switch it off. I also found it quite a tough watch due to the ninety-five percent of all the characters being so detestable. The show tries to build a connection with you with characters and then they’ll die hoping that you care. I just can’t though. Especially when they try it at many times a they do.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 64

Joined 2015-04-29

PM

I got pretty squicked out by a quicktime event involving the insertion of maggots into my character’s open wound. But it definitely felt like A Song of Ice and Fire adventure!

Knee Deep swamp noir adventure: http://kneedeepgame.com

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Game Of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Ep 4 Trailer is here: http://t.co/i4nqzbRKmG

Release Date: 
5/26 - PC/Mac, PlayStation - TODAY!  
5/27 - Xbox
5/28 - Mobile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Heads up: GOG just released Game of Thrones as well and to celebrate that it’s 40% off.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Finished episode 4.

Without spoilers, it was good. The story is moving along nicely and I’m not so confident on what will happen next. The end scene…grr!!!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Also done. Pretty good episode, I agree, a lot of stuff happening, a lot of tough decisions to be made.
Gameplay bits were still too sparse but I liked the King’s Landing party stuff.
It was excellent too finally be able too have a little payback a smack Griff around.
In the negative, The Wall stuff took some dumb turns and the stuff in the other continent is not really interesting (except Khaleesi, always good to see her showing up)

(it’s better than the tv show…)

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Oh, goody! Someone to talk to about this! Smile

[spoiler]I didn’t tell Andros about Sarah and I didn’t kill the slave owner. I would of, but I needed this mission to go well for the Foresters sake. I thought things were starting to go well as the Whitehills looked worried about the Boltons, but then Ramsay had to spoil it!

[spoiler]What did you think to the “next time” scene? It said “I can’t believe HE betrayed me.”

My only gripe about this episode was being forced to go after Griff despite trying to keep the peace like the Whitehills daughter asked.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 27 May 2015 03:26 AM

I didn’t tell Andros about Sarah and I didn’t kill the slave owner. I would of, but I needed this mission to go well for the Foresters sake. I thought things were starting to go well as the Whitehills looked worried about the Boltons, but then Ramsay had to spoil it!

Also didn’t tell Andros, but did let Beshka kill the slave master, I didn’t think it would have an impact on Daenerys helping me and wanted her to be on my side.

[spoiler]What did you think to the “next time” scene? It said “I can’t believe HE betrayed me.”

I don’t remember that particular line, maybe it didn’t show up in my game. Ramsay showing at the end is really annoying since it’s character from the show and we probably can’t do anything about it

My only gripe about this episode was being forced to go after Griff despite trying to keep the peace like the Whitehills daughter asked.

That was great! Finally being able to do something and not just groveling!I kept smacking him with the cane until mother stopped me.

About that last decision with the Whitehills I literally petrified when the Whitehill was sticking a fork in Ryon and unsure what to chose… Thankfully mom stepped in and begged for his life. Little kid was great - “Iron from Ice!”

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I wanted to go after Griff etc too, but I wanted to wait till the time was right. They still had Ryon and I felt acting then would be a small victory in a long fight.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 27 May 2015 06:12 AM

I wanted to go after Griff etc too, but I wanted to wait till the time was right. They still had Ryon and I felt acting then would be a small victory in a long fight.

That is probably the most sensible approach, but I’m out for blood Smile

How things are shaping up I think up my House Forrester is going down in flames… Whitehills/Ramsay will probably destroy most of the house and engagement with the other girl be called off, Sera will probably backstabb Mira and the Queen/Margaery will not help. I’m not seeing the event on the Wall leading to anything besides them getting killed by walkers or something, and the stuff in the other continent, I don’t think those sellswords will ever cross the ocean Neutral

After all, this is the Game of Thrones Tongue

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2009-10-24

PM

In regards to the traitor I’m pretty sure Duncan is going to be the traitor since I feel Royland has proven himself to be extremely loyal.  He annoyed me at first but I feel like he is now the only person I can trust and Duncan seems almost “too” nice.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

wilco - 27 May 2015 10:52 AM
Tad - 27 May 2015 06:12 AM

That is probably the most sensible approach, but I’m out for blood Smile

How things are shaping up I think up my House Forrester is going down in flames… Whitehills/Ramsay will probably destroy most of the house and engagement with the other girl be called off, Sera will probably backstabb Mira and the Queen/Margaery will not help. I’m not seeing the event on the Wall leading to anything besides them getting killed by walkers or something, and the stuff in the other continent, I don’t think those sellswords will ever cross the ocean Neutral

After all, this is the Game of Thrones Tongue

I can’t help but think the same thing. We’ve only got two episodes left and things are looking grim. The only other thought I have is perhaps we’ll see something like the Starks where one or two survive, but that’s it. Maybe a return to then in season 2 a while later when the Boltons aren’t so strong?

As for the traitor… I’m really hoping it’s not Duncsn due to the north grove and Gared, but I agree he seems too nice. Especially in GoT world.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am so picking this up for my ipad! Supposed to be tomorrow - can’t wait!

Soooooo - the reviews are very mixed, some saying it’s pretty mediocre and others saying it’s the best episode yet….....

Well, I’ll just have to find out myself tomorrow!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top