• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

KeybordzLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

QUIZ: “In Memoriam”[ENDED]

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Congrats to chrissie and Lady K and Abnaxus and Wilco!

I’m kicking myself for Syberia. I just played the game! Were those graves in the graveyard at the beginning of the game?

I figured out Bryan Wiegele’s name on the headstone on 24 and looked for the screenshot, but I didn’t find one that matched—he’s developed several adventures, so it would have meant a lot of guessing, and I tried once with the one game that I thought was most likely. Not!

I also looked at screenshots for Darkseed and I have no Mouth and Drascula and still didn’t recognize them.

I’ve played The Jolly Gang’s Misadventures in Africa, but forgot about their earlier game. Sheesh!

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Becky - 17 April 2015 06:39 PM

Congrats to chrissie and Lady K and Abnaxus and Wilco!

I’m kicking myself for Syberia. I just played the game! Were those graves in the graveyard at the beginning of the game?

I figured out Bryan Wiegele’s name on the headstone on 24 and looked for the screenshot, but I didn’t find one that matched—he’s developed several adventures, so it would have meant a lot of guessing, and I tried once with the one game that I thought was most likely. Not!

I also looked at screenshots for Darkseed and I have no Mouth and Drascula and still didn’t recognize them.

I’ve played The Jolly Gang’s Misadventures in Africa, but forgot about their earlier game. Sheesh!

Becky you’re right about Syberia, cemetery is from beginning at Valadilene Wink This may sound a bit of evil, but I’m always satisfied, when you players fail to find screenshots from the most well known games. Naughty .The best example in this quiz was #27 SF2.The only purpuse of that image was to tricked you into thinking it’s a pic from Dracula Origin. Innocent The game I’m most surprissed this time was The Dark Half.Was that game ever popular?. Because I know next to nothing about this game.

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Thanks for the great quiz, Dark-I! I didn’t have time for research… a sobering thought that I only recognized 8 pics. I hate myself for not recognizing familiar games like Rhiannon, 3 Skulls, Celtica, Gold Rush. On the other hand, I forgive myself for not recognizing Belladonna, Scapeghost, and Oz Orwell and the Crawling Chaos.  Tongue

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

So yeah, 3th place, bronze medal

Thank you very much Dark Eye for another awesome quiz and my sincere congratulations to chrissie for destroying us and to Lady Kestrel for her silver medal (I`m watching the European Weightlifting Championship and I see only medals in front of my eyes)

There is only one problem now Becky, how we will split the prize ?

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Abnaxus - 18 April 2015 06:37 AM

So yeah, 3th place, bronze medal

I’m glad you made it there Abnaxus!  Smiley with Bronze Medal

TimovieMan - 05 October 2015 06:18 PM

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

DarkEye - 18 April 2015 03:08 AM

The game I’m most surprissed this time was The Dark Half.Was that game ever popular?. Because I know next to nothing about this game.

It’s a well-known book by Stephen King that was turned into a decent (not good, but decent) film with Timothy Hutton. And then they made an AG out of it as well.

Also, you could read the name in your screenshot and Google it. Innocent

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Abnaxus - 18 April 2015 06:37 AM

There is only one problem now Becky, how we will split the prize ?

Good question! You can keep it for one week, then send it to me and I’ll keep it one week, then I’ll send it back to you, etc.  Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top