• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Henk61

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tesla Effect Developer’s Commentary Let’s Play

Total Posts: 90

Joined 2013-06-01

PM

In case you were wondering what to do next Tuesday: you could join Chris Jones, Aaron Conners, Adrian Carr and the rest of the Tesla Effect dev. team for a LIVE developer’s commentary play-through of Tex Murphy’s latest adventure!

We will be LIVE at http://twitch.tv/matcatplays

Details in the image:

Tuesday 24th February @ 5pm EST
USA: 3pm MST, 2pm PST
GMT: 10pm
Aus (Syd): 9am (25th Feb)

Follow the link and subscribe to the channel to be informed when we go live! Hosted by MatCat plays and Aaron Randolph. There will be a live chat room during the stream so you can interact directly with the team, ask questions, and the whole stream will be recorded for those of you who cannot make it along! Hope to see you there!

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I was surprised to find other adventure game “Let’s Plays” at the above link. In addition to the upcoming Tex “Let’s Play,” I found a recent Grim Fandango playthrough by MatCatPlays, plus an upcoming RealMyst Masterpiece Edition “Let’s Play.” Is this a coincidence, or do they focus on adventure games?

Total Posts: 90

Joined 2013-06-01

PM

They focus on Adventure Gamers mainly, but they are now streaming for GOG.com, where they play adventures as well as many other titles from the GOG library.

Total Posts: 27

Joined 2015-02-05

PM

Were you there? 

From the short video I saw, just a few minutes ago, they all sounded like they were having so much fun.  And I suck at remembering everyone’s real name linked to an alias, so if you are Matt… Well, just let me know what you think was the best, eh? I’m going to watch the longer video now.  BFG facebook page posted about both short and long video too.

Also, if there is a soul who doesn’t like Saffyre, they really have NO sense of humor.

One mean, green-eyed fitch.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top