• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Silence - The Whispered World 2

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2014-03-05

PM

Iznogood - 21 March 2014 08:09 AM
TimovieMan - 20 March 2014 05:46 PM

Besides, I don’t think the internet backdraft at the moment is going to go by unnoticed. I doubt they’ll change course overly drastically and alienate their existing fanbase…

But… But that was exactly what Telltale did!
I’m sure that you can understand why some of us previous Telltale and current Daedalic fans are worried

Anyway, I agree that there is no reason to assume the worst just yet. There will be plenty of time for that later Wink

I hear you man. They all seem to be going the way of LucasArts; make one popular product, milk it to death and forget what gave you fans in the first place, then leave those fans out in the cold. They never do learn, do they? Why else do you think we haven’t got a Season 2 of Tales of Monkey Island? Disney isn’t entirely to blame, Telltale just don’t care enough to approach them for a licensing deal.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I wonder if they plan to make this on other platforms too. Daedalic usually use the Visionaire2D engine if I’m not mistaken, but TWW2 is using Unity which is a lot more versatile.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

yap,they use both.Most games use Vissionaire but i think they’re trying to make a change to Unity,slowly.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Thread resurrection!

Silence Whispered World 2 is also coming to PS4.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/01/23/adventure-game-silence-whispered-world-2-coming-soon-ps4-2/

Daedalic expanding is cool

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

That’s good news for PS4 owners but is there a date for the release for PC? It’s over a year that they launch the first trailer and the latest news was that they would release late 2014. If my calendar isn’t wrong, we’re in 2015 already…

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

According to Daedalic page:

“Silence is scheduled for release in late 2015 for PC, Mac, Xbox One™ and PlayStation®4.”

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I’m late to the party here, having had blinders on for a while, but no inventory? Wow that’s a big departure. I personally don’t care either way, but I’m just surprised none the less. Do you guys think it being on consoles has anything to do with that?

Total Posts: 2986

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

wilco - 23 January 2015 02:36 PM

According to Daedalic page:

“Silence is scheduled for release in late 2015 for PC, Mac, Xbox One™ and PlayStation®4.”

Yes, the originally wanted to release it in the early 2015. They changed the deadline obviously.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

late 2015? ow.
I suppose i can forgive them if they release devil’s men earlier! Wink

I do worry about daedalic. Randals monday was kind of invisible. And blackguards 2 is having a rocky reception.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/c63ztu/silence—the-whispered-world-ii-cinematic-trailer

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2008-02-17

PM

Whoa! That’s a beautiful trailer. Gasp The characters really reminds me of a stop motion film from time to time. Can’t wait to play it Smile

I am rubber, you are glue

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

It does look FABULOUS, yes! And I’m not too disappointed that it comes out next year after all. This will give me more time to replay the original, it’s been a while now.

Total Posts: 2986

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Jade - 30 June 2015 11:50 AM

It does look FABULOUS, yes! And I’m not too disappointed that it comes out next year after all.

Well, I AM disappointed from the 2016 sign. I already knew it is going to be amazing.

Jade - 30 June 2015 11:50 AM

This will give me more time to replay the original, it’s been a while now.

You can always have a look on the recent AGCP we had a few months ago. It was a very nice one.

Total Posts: 106

Joined 2014-10-28

PM

Sefir - 30 June 2015 03:26 PM

You can always have a look on the recent AGCP we had a few months ago. It was a very nice one.

Oh! Thanks for reminding me about it! You know, I could play the game on my own and read the thread along as I go. After all, I’ve always been late at pretty much everything. Grin

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Jade - 30 June 2015 04:30 PM

Oh! Thanks for reminding me about it! You know, I could play the game on my own and read the thread along as I go. After all, I’ve always been late at pretty much everything. Grin

Just reading a past CPT while playing a game adds a layer of enjoyment, imo. You can get some new insights, avoid certain pitfalls, and find out about easter eggs and whatnot. I can recommend it. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top